BBS RX et10 17x8 5x120 (4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS RX et10 17x8 5x120 (4)

Dont really want to sell these, but I'd rather have a more powerful engine in my e36 than slummin it on 15s forever since i cant turn over the 17s.

no curb rash, not perfect but really only a few scratches.. really good condition. one center cap had a broken tab when i got them, i tried to glue it and it ended up flying off on the hwy.. so 3 carbon fiber centers are included.

they have Pirelli p600 205/50/17s on two of them right now.. price is $900.00 picked up in Myrtle Beach or I will ship you these nice low offsets BBS on your dime. you can have the tires if you want, or I can pull them to ship cheaper.

freshlikesushi will vouch.. plus i have a LONNNNG history on clublexus.com and a lot of deals on bf.com. pm any offers/questions..

bump tiddy bump..

whats up.. you no rike wheelz? price? anyone interested? shoot me some offers, i need POWER.

my 2jz is just sitting in the garage waiting on $$$$$ for a 5 speed swap.. then its on to the e36.

Comment

no takers?? coming off the car as soon as i find another set of what i'm running now..

Comment

back to the top..

really? no interest?

Comment

up on ebay now.. check it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=180514326222

Comment

still got em.. buuuuump

Comment

Centercap is $18+shipping here, might be worth it to buy it yourself (OP) and put it on there so you could say they're 100% complete, ya know?

Individual Genuine BBS Replacement Logo Center Caps. We offer a full line of replacement authentic BBS Logo Center Caps. Please review the details of the center caps carefully. Caps are priced individually. Center caps are not eligible for returns or exchanges.

anyways, bump for nice wheels!!!
              1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
              Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Working...
              X