• Show
Clear All

• LB Forged Staggered 22"

Asking: $3250

Specs:

Bolt Pattern - 5x115 (may fit 5x114.3)
    Front - 22x10 +10 offset Tires - 235-30-22
    Rear - 22x11.5 -9 offset Tires - 245-30-22

Front tires have about 1000 miles on them and rear tires have maybe 200 miles on them. All inner lips have been professionally redone; wasn't crazy about the lips I was originally given.

There are a couple minor hiccups:
    ~ Minor scuffs and scrapes on the top lips of the wheels from rocks and potholes in the roads (since tires are stretched). If bigger tires are put on, those marks will not be seen. All imperfections can only be seen from a foot away; any further from that the wheels look flawless!
    ~ There is one 1 inch curb mark on the rear passenger wheel.
    ~ I hit a pothole earlier last summer and suffered a small crack in the innner lip of the rear passenger rim. Additionally, the seal that connects the inner barrel to the lip of this rim had a leak and was resealed. Both issue have been professionally fixed and has not been an issue since the incident.

As I mentioned; any more that a foot away the wheels look flawless come look for yourself. Retail is almost twice as much since they are 1-of-1. Selling because I've had these rims for multiple season; so it's time to move on and switch it up.

This is for rims and tires; I will ship these but that's on you. I also have a brand new front tire spare that I will include as well for those who pick up. I need these gone A.S.A.P! This set made my car to what it is today and I hope it does the same for yours!

Thank you for viewing, any other questions feel free to ask.

Last edited by Bagdnum; 03-01-2016, 11:32 PM.

price lowered to 3250 need em gone

Comment

Working...
    X