5x108 wide OZ Futura

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5x108 wide OZ Futura

I have a set of Futuras, 18x9 et39 and 18x9.5 et45. Originally 5x114 but they have been dual drilled to 5x108 as well by memoryfab. The drill was done so that both new and old style of centercap can still be used. I have both style of cap, I'll include one set with the wheels. The old style caps are faded and are missing the logos, the new ones have good carbon trim rings, but one cap is bent.

The wheels are in good overall shape, but not perfect. The lips could use a polish and the faces have some small nicks, one front barrel had a crack, but it has been repaired. All 4 wheels have 1.5" lips. 2 rear tires are included, good tread, no name 265/35/18.

Because of the small issues, I'm asking $1400 obro Sold!. This is your chance to get a set of expensive wheels for cheap, take advantage while you still can. The wheels are in Newport Beach CA, shipping can be done ($150 west coast, $200 rest of the country), but you're paying. The only trades I'd potentially be interested in are cool 14-15" wheels.

Both sets of caps, 1 set is included.

Damage to one of the new style caps

Old

New

Comment

Tires are Yokohama EOS, or something like that. I searched for them online and they are only sold in Japan. Just FYI.

Comment

Working...
      X