Super Rare 16 inch Compomotive TS's 5x108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Rare 16 inch Compomotive TS's 5x108

Up for sale are a set of 4 Compomotive Ts Wheels. Most of these are 17's so the 16's are actually pretty rare from what i've found. These are 5x108 with a very low offset as they sit. They're off my Ferrari 308. All four wheels are the same. Included are the center caps which took me almost 2 years to source. So don't loose them!

The wheels are all disassembled as I was going to refinish them myself. I just do not have the time to finish them. You will need new hardware and to reseal them. This would also be a great time to pick up any wider lips or barrels for your own set up.

The wheels are all pretty much stripped. They had about 3 coats of paint on them. They're back to bare metal now.

Currently at work I only have photos of one of them. I will post more later, also please PM with any specific photos you may need.

Price is set at $2000 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files
    Last edited by E36Mike; 02-11-2016, 12:28 PM.

Photo of all of them together. The top left wheel still needs to be stripped a little bit more.

Comment

Bump and a Price drop. $2,000. I also purchased new hardware which will be included. Wheels need to be painted and resembled.

Comment

Some more photos.
        Attached Files

Comment

Bump. Open to offers. These are just sitting.

Comment

bump, going to list these on eBay soon. so feel free to reach out with offers.

Comment

Bump

Comment

If you list actual widths and offsets, it may help your sale.

Comment

Working...
                X