RH ZW4 WHEELS FOR SALE 18x9.5, 18x10 RARE 5x112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RH ZW4 WHEELS FOR SALE 18x9.5, 18x10 RARE 5x112

Hey guys I may be selling my RH's, don't want to, but i have other responsibilities. I got these from the UK and refurbished them back to new. The wheels are straight with no wobbles, re-polished, no curb rash, nothing!!!! I had bolts electroplated and cleaned. Centers are repainted but the only thing that these wheels need that i haven't bought are some new center caps but you can buy those off GMP online.

The specs are:

FRONT: 18 x 9.5 et46

REAR: 18 x 10 et40

These were gonna go on my 09 PASSAT CC but may need a 1mm spacer for the fronts that's all.

i have hub centric rings that i would throw in as well. Looking for $2,250 shipped + Paypal Fees (Mrosajnr@gmail.com),Throw me some offers maybe I'll be interested. These wheels are pretty rare and it took a lot to get them down here. Also have not been driven on my car at all after refurb. Let me know guys. Wheels are packed and ready to be shipped

img]http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww251/maxads4/NYandWheels039.jpg[/img]

They looked really tight, i have a pic with them test fitted to my car to see if they would work. The back looks a little high but only because it was on a hill. You can see that the car if lowered it would look pretty sick. Here is a pic....

Here are some pics of how far the wheels come out to the fender.

FRONT

REAR
    Last edited by Knight Raddo; 03-30-2010, 08:45 AM.

Who es you? Nice wheels, and no dis-respect but to come onto a forum you just became a member of and your first post is selling wheels... that's kinda a hard pitch wouldn't you think?

Comment

Sorry if i disrespected anyone here, I didn't know that it was like that. If it is a problem i will take myself off. I'm really into wheels and my brother is actually a member to this forum. So i didn't know that it would be taken that way. I figured that i have some wheels that would be great for many guys on this forum and could take advantage of this sale. I don't plan to just sell wheels here, like i said, I follow this forum i just never registered. If it's a problem let me know.

Comment

dope wheels, glws, free bumpo

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by Knight Raddo View Post
          Sorry if i disrespected anyone here, I didn't know that it was like that. If it is a problem i will take myself off. I'm really into wheels and my brother is actually a member to this forum. So i didn't know that it would be taken that way. I figured that i have some wheels that would be great for many guys on this forum and could take advantage of this sale. I don't plan to just sell wheels here, like i said, I follow this forum i just never registered. If it's a problem let me know.
          Certainly not a problem if you got someone that can vouch for ya. We are all really laid back here, but lately there have been people registering just to sell something, and I don't want to see our "open door policy" being abused. We don't require a post count to sell, but that doesn't mean we want "E-bay Eddie" slingin parts.

If your bro can vouch then it's gravy to me man. On a personal note, you're RH's are in my top 10 wheels list. I do hope they go to someone in the SW community.

Ben

Comment

if the front's were a 1/2" thinner i'd be trying to lowball you right now. bump for some killer wheels.

vagina, it's what's for dinner.

Comment

Great rims
              Have you fitted them without any spacers/adapters?
              How much space then had left from barrels to shock absorbers?

Thanks

Comment

He may have done 4 years ago.... :P

Comment

Working...
                X