No announcement yet.

FS: CLS 3 Piece Forged AVUS wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw these on one of the Benz forums. God I wish I could stuff those in my fenders - or had the balls to get the job done LoL. My car is a daily though, so I can't have it tied up to fit it to the wheels. GLWS, I remember I flipped when I saw those on the other forum and still they ARE ill. Nice shell toes too
    EDiT: Was going to bump your thread but the Mods over at Benzworld cockblocked your thread bro. just thought I'd give you heads up.
    Last edited by NELSON09; 03-23-2010, 12:56 PM. Reason: Headsup

Comment

For today only, because its my birthday and I feel like being nice.......the first $1800 takes them!!

thanks, i guess cuz i bumped them. what a stupid rule.
      Last edited by rabriolet; 03-23-2010, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Those wheels are the illest..another set I drool over and dont have to the right platform car to use them on. GLWS!!!

Comment

i just want someone to buy em and put them to good use. i can tell that if they sit to long ill end up mounting tires and gettin adapters or figuring out how to go 5x112 on my jetta so i can throw them on. then ill have 2 sets of wheels for the car haha.

Comment

wow, these would looki sick on the wagen. I wish i could tuck 11's

rabiolet, you have quite the collection of rolling stock. GL with the sale
            sigpic
            SteveO@OpenRoadTuning.com
            (888) 407-2997
            >>>OPENROADTUNING<<<
            >> CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEB STORE!! <<

Become a Fan!!

Homegrown Motorsports
            Blown Euros
            Wheel Whores

Comment

haha thanks,. now lets find someone who can eat these up. I already run 10's on my jetta, another inch wouldnt matter much but i just dont wanna mess with adapters.

Comment

Originally posted by rabriolet View Post
                haha thanks,. now lets find someone who can eat these up. I already run 10's on my jetta, another inch wouldnt matter much but i just dont wanna mess with adapters.
                Where are you located? I'm here in Socal. I'd be down to see what I could do to fit those on my 210, worse case senario my Boss(s) would catch a glimpse of CLS wheels getting testfitted on my 210 and well uh, bidding would start from there. Both of my boss' roll //AMG CLS' one is a 55 and the other is diamondwhite....please
                letmeknow

Comment

Im in Frederick MD, across the country

Comment

someone buy these!! my new suspension went on sale and id rather sell these before i drop that kind of money on new parts!

Comment

I sent you a PM. I'm about 95% sure I've got these sold for you I just need to do a little bit more research about fitment on an 04 A8L.

Get back to me when you can.

Comment

trade you my Lambo Wheels....

---------------------------------------------------------
                        Ignorus Maximus
                        ---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Those wheels are right here!
                          95' Mercedes S500

Comment

^^ Feel like selling?

let me know benjaminraythomas@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                              I sent you a PM. I'm about 95% sure I've got these sold for you I just need to do a little bit more research about fitment on an 04 A8L.

Get back to me when you can.
                              Nice offsets for adapters on the BMW......

Stunning wheels, good luck with the sale.

Comment

Working...
                              X