Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS bbs style 19's (5x120)

Sold

Im getting a new car so I have no need for these wheels anymore. Asking $1200 obo + shipping/paypal. I will also throw in a spare style 5 with black bolts for no charge. Details are below:

Style 19's off E39 5-Series sport package. Made by BBS 2pc. 17x8 et20 all around. Two wheels have brand new stretched nitto neogen 205/40. Never been drove on.

These are OEM BBS wheels made in Germany for BMW and were produced in limited production for the BMW 540i Sport Model (E39). These wheels listed new for $2400 while they were in stock.

I freshly refinished them white centers, polished lips, and teal bolts.
    Lips 9.5/10 some light curb rash but barely noticeable. Centers 10/10. Bolts 8/10 some of the teal paint came off like 10 bolts when I started to put them back together.

I have the center caps also painted white with the bmw logo in the center. These wheels are in almost mint condition and I have spend countless hours refinishing them. I found a car that I want and I need the money to make payments on the loan an pay for insurance. It saddens me to see all my hard work to sell them but its my dream car that im buying.

Price drop: $1000 + shipping/paypal feees
    Last edited by wheelfetish; 02-18-2010, 07:39 PM.

-Dan

Sick wheels. I was thinking of using that color combo(or something like it) on my rims. GLWS
    3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

$1200 .. yikes. style 19's are undesirable and usually only cost around $600 when properly refinished. i own a set, paid $50 for all 4.

Comment

Me Likey! Too bad i just picked up my Bassetts....This is a pretty good deal, i would say 900 for these.

Comment

Originally posted by 610EURO View Post
          style 19's are undesirable .

right....

love the wheels, GLWS !
          feia0303
          - "s t e v e n" -

Comment

$1200 .. yikes. style 19's are undesirable and usually only cost around $600 when properly refinished. i own a set, paid $50 for all 4.
            Please keep your comments to your self They're the same as style 5's just with different centers and they go for anywhere from $1100-$1500

-Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              Please keep your comments to your self They're the same as style 5's just with different centers and they go for anywhere from $1100-$1500
              im aware. like i said, i own a set GLWS

Comment

awesome set G/L with your sale OP!

Comment

Originally posted by JawDropper View Post
                  Sick wheels. I was thinking of using that color combo(or something like it) on my rims. GLWS
                  Originally posted by BMW-UDM View Post
                  awesome set G/L with your sale OP!
                  Originally posted by sLOWyaris View Post
                  Me Likey! Too bad i just picked up my Bassetts....This is a pretty good deal, i would say 900 for these.
                  Thanks guys! Seriously I spent countless hours refinishing them and making them the best quality. I really don't want to sell them but who could pass up a 07 gti w/ apr 3+ for 15k? ha. I need the money ASAP so I will take $1000 + shipping/paypal

-Dan

Comment

Oh how you tempt me mister. The wifey will not like you. If you still got them next payday I might scoop them up.
                    Last edited by JawDropper; 02-18-2010, 03:51 PM.
                    3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

Originally posted by JawDropper View Post
                      Oh how you tempt me mister. The wifey will not like you. If you still got them next payday I might scoop them up.
                      Just let me know sir.

-Dan

Comment

[/B]
                        can you re-take this pic from multiple angles. please make sure they are of that wheel in that exact section of wheel. thanks

Comment

can you re-take this pic from multiple angles. please make sure they are of that wheel in that exact section of wheel. thanks
                          Um, why? I mean first you post in my thread about how im asking too much for a undesirable wheel and how you paid $200 for a set and all this stuff, and now you want me to take a picture of the same wheel in with different angles? Seams like your just flaming my fs thread. So please don't post here with your opinions or no intentions to buy the wheels. Thanks!
                          Last edited by wheelfetish; 02-18-2010, 07:02 PM.

-Dan

Comment

Um, why? I mean first you post in my thread about how im asking too much for a undesirable wheel and how you paid $200 for a set and all this stuff, and now you want me to take a picture of the same wheel in with different angles? Seams like your just flaming my fs thread. So please don't post here with your opinions or no intentions to buy the wheels. Thanks!
                            im posting in the general interested of any buyer looking to pick these up. i will keep this post to 100% info on the wheels.

1. that picture shows wire brush lines dug deep into the paint/aluminum. more photos would further prove/deny that.

2. were these wheels rattle-canned ?

this MAY seem like flaming. but if you were the buyer of these wheels you would want these issues disclosed rather then find out after sale. im not personally atticking you, although from your post it seems like you may think i am. but i am truly not.

Comment

im posting in the general interested of any buyer looking to pick these up. i will keep this post to 100% info on the wheels.

1. that picture shows wire brush lines dug deep into the paint/aluminum. more photos would further prove/deny that.

2. were these wheels rattle-canned ?

this MAY seem like flaming. but if you were the buyer of these wheels you would want these issues disclosed rather then find out after sale. im not personally atticking you, although from your post it seems like you may think i am. but i am truly not.
                              Well put. It seamed like you were trying to flame the thread. If I was the buyer I would wan't the same information. Anyway, the centers were in bad shape when I bought them. They were sandblasted to get rid of the chipping paint from the centers then sanded up to 2000 grit. They were painted using spray cans (engine enamel paint and clear). If you search around this forum, most people use the same method to paint wheels. There was no wire brushes or anything used to cause deep imperfections while refinishing the wheels.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X