BBS RS 212 5x120 8.5j et13 just refinished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
    He's not a scammer, that word tends to be thrown around freely on the internet. He's not going to run away with your money, he just takes a while to respond to questions and update the situation.
    This.

I can tell you from personal experience that s4cr is not out to scam anyone. With all the parts/wheels he's selling, things obviously get a little busy for him, so cut him some slack.

Comment

Originally posted by MMMPR3S View Post
      You have left me a tiny glimmer of hope because there a guy on bimmerforums that's been waiting on a steering wheel since November...no customs would take that long...

I ordered parts from France that were held by US customs for 7 months. I recieved no notice they were being held/had been held until they finally arrived at the shop covered with a bunch or orange and green US customs stickers all over them.(it was clear they had been opened and retaped by the red us customs tape on the box as well). The shipper (a Skoda/Seat dealer was kind enough to ship me another set 1 month into the ordeal which arrived in around two weeks. I finished the car I needed the parts for and about 5 monthe later the original box of parts showed up randomly. Shipping to other countries you'll rarely have any issues, recieving shipments from outside the US it seems to be a potluck as to what gets looked at I've had many shipments coming from Germany, France, Brittain, and even Sweden and only hever had one go over 2 months, but most averaged 6 weeks. The only way I've had packages get here consistently faster from europe is when my buddies ship stuff from US airbases as I'm guessing our soldiers mail home is not nearly as closely scrutenized by customs. Customs can hold your item for 30 days, if they require longer they will get it, you have no say in the matter. If they determine the item is an illegal import they will seize it and you will get a thick letter in the mail explaining the process and where your attourney can show up to fight to have the package released.(I have never had this happen with car parts but my father had some electronics from his business seized once. )

Erik

Comment

Wow....I was going to send out money for some ACS type 1 3piece!!!! Good thing I waited and saw this thread ....Sorry to hear this Miles, this shouldn't happen to you! scammers should burn in helll!!!!

///M3 drivers have no friends! -Jeremy Clarkson....

Comment

Originally posted by Topazkd View Post
          Wow....I was going to send out money for some ACS type 1 3piece!!!! Good thing I waited and saw this thread ....Sorry to hear this Miles, this shouldn't happen to you! scammers should burn in helll!!!!
          Not all like s4cr.

Comment

Op, please respond to your PM. As for the discussion regarding scamming custms can take forever but s4cr needs to resolve a dispute with a fellow member. I'm not drawing conclusions yet until I hear both accounts

Flickr

Comment

I'm still waiting for s4cr to refund me as well. I've been more than understanding with this guy, but I'm starting to lose my patience.

Comment

he has his skype on his profile id do tht to get in contact with him and track him and ...let the world unfold

Comment

Working...
                X