E46 spec'd Rotiform Nue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E46 spec'd Rotiform Nue

Back up forsale. Bought new tires for them but decides i wanted to run 17s or 18s. Rotiform nue 19x8.5 +35 custom powder coated silver in 5x120 72.6 hub bore. Tires are sunny 215/35/19 tires brand new only 100miles on them. Willing to trade for 17x9 17x8 staggred set up or 18x8.5 square set up. The wheels are flawless. Price is 1000 with the tires dirt cheap priced to sell. Willing to ship at buyers dime plus paypal fee. U can tuck these easily in the rear like i did looks boss. They will fit a good amount of the bmw models except the e39 because of the hub bore sizing. Pm me for ?'s Or text me at 9492307947 for a quick reply.

Last edited by jdmken; 07-25-2012, 03:31 AM.

Hahaha selling these already. Do me a favor and get some 5x112s lol

Comment

hahaha omar. they had alot of 5x112 at the warehouse. im still thinking if i want to run these or not. 19s are big but when do you see a e46 on rotiforms lol.

Comment

BumPpp

Comment

these will fit nicely on newer bmw models. perfect spec for e46's imo. looks amazing in person!
          CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

text me at 916 847 7687, may want to work something out

Comment

txt'd ya brother

Comment

Bump. Want these gone asap. or willing to do trade offers as well for equal value or less plus cash.
                Last edited by jdmken; 07-24-2012, 01:26 PM.

Comment

bumpp

Comment

Soldd

Comment

Working...
                    X