Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 17" Staggered HRE 501 (huge lip)

sold
    Last edited by electricalbox; 07-19-2012, 07:43 PM.

Omg these are amazing, trades?

Comment

Originally posted by nickzzzx View Post
      Omg these are amazing, trades?
      No trades currently, sorry only looking to sell (saving to purchase a home).

LMK if you have any questions or want to purchase them.

Comment

Shit thats a good deal for these bad boys, if I had the cash Id be all over it in a min! glws

Comment

What state are you located in? I'm stationed in Korea ATM, however my wife and I live in San Antonio. And she is still there.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatEF9kid View Post
            Shit thats a good deal for these bad boys, if I had the cash Id be all over it in a min! glws
            Thanks for the kind words... Yeah they are priced to sell. The caps go for so much already as well....

Originally posted by AndyMpire View Post
            What state are you located in? I'm stationed in Korea ATM, however my wife and I live in San Antonio. And she is still there.
            I am in southern california but can ship to the 48 continental states no problem. The buyer will get tracking information and pictures of the shipment same day. BTW thanks for serving, i cant imagine being away from my significant other for so long along with all thr other sacrifices.

Comment

id be over these in a min if i didn't live in toronto.. shipping would be a lot

Comment

Originally posted by acarr6 View Post
                id be over these in a min if i didn't live in toronto.. shipping would be a lot
                So true, I don't like shipping out of country to for various reasons along with cost. If you have someone you know I can ship to NY or somewhere else close and you can drive over to get them.

All PMs replied

Comment

Ughhhhhh if these were 5x100 i would buy them instantly. The offsets are too low to run adapters and there isn't a legit re-drill place by me...

This makes me really sad face
                  Follow the build on IG: @kmcguckin
                  Bagged/Boosted/Widebody 350z Roadster
                  Wrong.Fitment.Crew

Comment

those are amazing. should sell quick.

Comment

Originally posted by irishguy0224 View Post
                      Ughhhhhh if these were 5x100 i would buy them instantly. The offsets are too low to run adapters and there isn't a legit re-drill place by me...

This makes me really sad face
                      There are a ton of redrill places by me (rotiform, VR wheels, etc.) and since these have flat hub mating surfaces I am sure they can easily be dual redrilled or have the original holes filled/drilled, metal inserts, etc. If you pay me 1,000 FIRM I can drop them off there and have them pay for shipping/take responsibility of the wheels. It's on you, I am in no rush, but I don't mind taking a 45min - 1.5 hour drive it will help someone out.

Comment

Originally posted by C-Hutch View Post
                        those are amazing. should sell quick.
                        Thanks yeah they are, I wanted to hold onto them, but vacation (planned months ago and haven't saved ) and buying a house take priority currently... currently.

All PMs replied.

Comment

wtf where were these a month ago

You could easily get $1k just out of the lips alone.
                          Jason
                          flickr
                          build thread

Comment

if i sell my wheels before these sell, then i will take you up on that deal.
                            Follow the build on IG: @kmcguckin
                            Bagged/Boosted/Widebody 350z Roadster
                            Wrong.Fitment.Crew

Comment

Originally posted by VicSkimmr View Post
                              wtf where were these a month ago

You could easily get $1k just out of the lips alone.
                              Well if they dont sell by today then ill increase the price by some. Want to be fair to those who already inquired ar 1k picked up or 1.1k shipped.

Comment

Working...
                              X