FS/FT 18" Hamann Motorsport PG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT 18" Hamann Motorsport PG1

I have these 3 piece OZ Hamman Motorsport PG1 wheels for sale or trade. They're pretty uncommon. These aren't perfect but I tried to fix most imperfections. They had two cracked barrels so I took them to get welded and straightened, I'll include pictures so you can see it. The lips were polished to get a lot of scratches and dings off but not all could be taken off. They're not noticeable unless you're looking for them and most of the rash on the lip was taken off. The rim of the lip is a little dirty from assembly but it can be cleaned (they're mirror polished but can but extreme super mirror without the fingerprints). The centers are a matte grey (not perfect, imagine Dobre's Audi). Comes with all 4 caps, beauty rings, bolts and cap bolts. One beauty ring needs replacing because it's chipped or you could just not run them or not run the caps and tell people they're super rare 18" pegasus. I was going to run them on my dad's 1 series but he didn't want to lowarit.
    The specs
    5x120
    18x8.5 et38 with 1.5" lips
    18x9 et44ish with 2" lips
    They're also perfect if you want bigger lips or use adapters. 18" OZ lips and barrels fit these if you ever want to go wider.

Chipped beauty ring

Fixed barrels

Imperfection on the lips

I'm asking 2500 shipped OBO or trade for wheels worth about the same. They're not torqued to spec and need to be sealed, I can do this for an extra 50.
    Thanks for looking
    I <3 Poke

Bump for some ram
    I <3 Poke

Comment

Gone
      I <3 Poke

Comment

Working...
      X