Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17x9.5 Epsilon 3-piece wheels $800

please delete, made new thread
    Last edited by Esteban; 07-20-2012, 11:00 PM.

bump

Comment

these wheels have really grown on me as of late. rarely seen, but still kind of known; I like this. I think it's funny how often they get confused with being gotti's & just shows me those people are not true wheel-whores or else they'd be able to spot 6-7 differences in design.

anyways, I wanted to post here to show some much needed respect for these wheels as well as ask if you have all the centercaps. if so, please PM me a price shipped. thanks! & GLWS.

Comment

Originally posted by FABEL View Post
        these wheels have really grown on me as of late. rarely seen, but still kind of known; I like this. I think it's funny how often they get confused with being gotti's & just shows me those people are not true wheel-whores or else they'd be able to spot 6-7 differences in design.

anyways, I wanted to post here to show some much needed respect for these wheels as well as ask if you have all the centercaps. if so, please PM me a price shipped. thanks! & GLWS.
        Hey thanks man yea these are def legit. I do not have the 4th cap and it's $925 shipped in the continental US. Can ship international at buyer's expense

Comment

UPDATE:

Already started restoring these and the faces will be flipped to the inside of the barrel. New backspace will be 6.5" which is about +32 offset now. Once resto is done the price will be completely different

Comment

Loving it... GLWS

Comment

Working...
            X