Epsilon 3 piece mesh 17x8.5 the front and the rear is 17x9.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epsilon 3 piece mesh 17x8.5 the front and the rear is 17x9.5

Highly sought after Epsilon old-school mesh wheels. These were produced in the 80's as an aftermarket wheel, and were very popular then, and still are today.

the front rim is 17x8.5 and the rear is 17x9.5 with a 5inch back spacing the rims are off set but i do not know how much. The 3 piece design allows you to change the widths and offset by changing the inner barrels and outer lips.

Bolt pattern is for Porsche 5x130mm. These will bolt right up to your 83-86 944. They will not fit 87 and up 1000 but price is negotiable CASH ONLY.......PLEASE NO LOW BALLERS ..........if you need to contact me with any questions send me an email at acolon69@ymail.com or pm me for more info

where are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by Stolzy View Post
      where are you located?
      im located in riverside CA
      Last edited by dubfound69; 06-24-2012, 04:53 AM.

Comment

if only I didn't need adapters or could redrill these to 5x120.

these bolts rust so easily that it's shockingly nice to see them look so prestine & I love that them in their original gold state. this all shows they've certainly been taken care of.

Comment

yeah these rims were just sitting in my garage for about a couple months but before they were out everyday so i think that they need to go to some that can use them

Comment

Do you still have these by any chance? I know this is an old thread...
            1988 Pontiac Firebird Formula 350-
            Heads Cam Intake Procharged T56 Moser 9* Tokico Suspension
            1990 Ford Mustang GT 5.0- Stock
            1993 GMC Typhoon Garnet Red #1519- Stock

Comment

Working...
            X