TX: 19" WORK VSXX with gold hardware in custom finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TX: 19" WORK VSXX with gold hardware in custom finish

An emergency came up and I need these gone this week.
    Wheels only: $2,000 picked up or $2,200 shipped
    With tires: $2,200 picked up or $2,500 shipped
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Tell your wife, tell your kids, tell your husband!

WORK VS XX with original WORK gold hardware in a light cherry red finish.

Wheels are in great condition! There are a few nicks and scratches here and there from normal driving (which are shown below). Other than that, no bends, dents, or air leaks.

Fronts are 19x9.5 +29 Rears are 19x9.5 +17, O-disk all around
    Bolt Pattern:5x114.3
    All wheels are wrapped in 225/35 Hankook Ventus V12 evo1k.

Front Driver

Rear Driver

Front Passenger - curbed it but re-finished it myself. The rim of the lip is a little dull compared to the rest of it but still shines great. Its very hard to tell in the pics and even more so in person. Scratches you may see are very fine from 2000 grit sand paper

Rear Passenger

Front tires have more than 85% tread while rears have been flipped once. As you can tell there is still a good amount of tread on both sides (more so on the side that doesn't have the cupping). I just flipped them in advance just in case.

More pics of them on my car and in different lighting

These were my dream wheels. Waited 4 months and 17 days for them from Japan, then another 2 weeks for powdercoat.

Asking for $2,900 picked up or $3,100 shipped. obo of course

I don't have a lot of posts on here but you can find me on NICO where I'm a lot more active. Thanks

Shoot me a pm! Thanks for looking
    Last edited by iaum09; 08-06-2012, 08:04 PM.

this rims is nice glws bro

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

Woops, put old price from one of my original threads a while back. Price is $2,900 picked up or $3,100 shipped obo

Comment

Weekend bump!

Comment

Interested in trade? 20x9/10.5 +25 with adaptec adapters. Fresh set of concept one cs-05

Comment

Originally posted by yxuxmaddd View Post
              Interested in trade? 20x9/10.5 +25 with adaptec adapters. Fresh set of concept one cs-05
              Nice looking wheels, perfect specs without adapters. With adapters is probably too aggressive for me. But thanks

Comment

It fits on my 2gs with rolled rears and stretched tires. If you like it, I can can get it professionally redrilled for you. Let me know. Think I saw your car at QT in garland a couple of weeks ago. Same color car and wheels. Dunno if it was you though.

Comment

Originally posted by yxuxmaddd View Post
                  It fits on my 2gs with rolled rears and stretched tires. If you like it, I can can get it professionally redrilled for you. Let me know. Think I saw your car at QT in garland a couple of weeks ago. Same color car and wheels. Dunno if it was you though.
                  Yeah that was me. Wheels are off now. But I'm really looking for cash or WEDs. But I appreciate it man

Comment

Its payday again! No one needs wheels?

Comment

Bump! Don't be afraid to make an offer, all I can do is say no. Also looking for Bazreia's or Schwert SC2's in 19x9.5 +29ish F and 19x10.5 +25 R. Would prefer cash though

Comment

Happy Friday! Price dropped to $2,800 picked up or $3,000 shipped!

Comment

bump

Comment

Payday bump

Comment

Final price drop!: $2,600+ shipping for wheels only . $2,800+ shipping with tires.

Comment

Working...
                              X