Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super rare Speedline Alessio 3 piece 18x8.5 5x120!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super rare Speedline Alessio 3 piece 18x8.5 5x120!!

For sale is a new old stock set of custom Speedline Alessio 3 piece wheels in chrome finish for a BMW. These will look great on many models and you will be the only one running them!! These wheels are absolutely mint with zero flaws to speak of and this only adds to they uniqueness of this offering. They are a square set of 18x8.5 with an offset of et36 and 5x120 lug pattern. They have a large hub bore so can be used on any vehicle with the correct hub ring. All original and never used with all markings, hardware, etc. in tact. I have been sitting on these as they are one of my all time favorite wheels and this is a one of one set not to be seen again. These are the same wheels that were factory for the 911 3.6 turbo and certain Ferrari applications in the mid 90s which sell for 2x my asking price. These are one of the most beautiful wheels ever made and look even better in person. If you have any further questions please let me know and I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

I am looking for a straight sale of $2500.00 so no trade offers please. For serious inquiries text/call 760-390-006seven.

More pictures of the wheels @ the following link:

Last edited by jpsurfer; 05-21-2012, 08:38 PM.

Bump for Sexy wheels!

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/imag...es/cruisin.gif

Comment

Thanks for posting the pics on some rides for me!! These look seriously amazing in person and you won't come across a set like this again so don't miss these.

Comment

Ttt!!!

Comment

Great alternative to the AC Schnitzer type II 3 piece for classic timeless good looks except nobody has these!!

Comment

Will entertain reasonable offers but lowballers need not respond...

Comment

Bump

Comment

Come on people! Anyone know a better place to post these?

Comment

Working...
                X