No announcement yet.

WORK VS_XX 19x9.5-19x11 et0 et+5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ttt 3000 shipped................... OBO.....

Comment

fyi, they are 3k new...or at least through me
      Disclaimer:
      I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

so go buy them new.............. for most people they dont have that option... "most people" use vividracing,rbwheels,memoryfab,bulletproof, etc........ or deal directly through WORKUSA which you'll have to pay extra for gold centers and wait several months for custom offsets.....

BTW price is OBO...................

i dare someone to go on vividracing.com and try to buy my same set-up LOL.. it'll only run about $4,500 plus shipping......... hahahahahahaahaha...

Comment

i was just giving you a heads up. thats all.
          offsets arent custom....all the wheels are made to order.
          Disclaimer:
          I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

thanks.

Comment

price drop.................................... $2,500 OBO plus shipping........... need gone!!!!!!!!

Comment

I need these for my Z.....not too far either, I'm in ATL. Send you a PM with email

Comment

replied ........need these gone people!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X