Ac Schnitzer type I 3 pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ac Schnitzer type I 3 pieces

Ac Schnitzer type I 3 pieces, One of the most rare and the most hard to find wheel in the market. They are 17x8 et30 and 17x9et20 (1.5" Front lips and 2.5' Rear Lips) 5x120.

They have a black center cause one center was bent when I bought the wheel and I buy the black one still need to be painted. Total off the wheel cost me 3000$+450$(black center)+450$(tires)+80$(10 point socket for OZ wheel)
    Tires are nankang 205/40& 215/40 brand new never roll with them, I actually never roll with these wheel...

I'm looking for 3000$obo for everything I can drop the price if you don't want the socket or the tires.

Thanks

can you post more pics of them on your car. I don;t know if im willing to spend 3,000 on wheels, since my e36 m, is suppose to be a "budget" build... And where are you located?

Comment

It was the first test fitment thats why the front have to much neg camber, with 17x8 et33 in the front you'll need spacer to make them flush.

Here its the exact same spec without camber on another car to give you an idea.

Comment

And I'm located in Quebec,Canada but I have no problem to bring the wheel in the US to avoid international shipping!

Comment

damn these look good, im buying Hamann PG1's for a really good deal. car looks great, and they are rare wheels everyone wants, you should have no problem selling.

Comment

Still available?

Comment

No sorry forget to update the thread, they are sold.

Comment

Working...
              X