WTB: RH ZW4's, ZW3's,or ZW2's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: RH ZW4's, ZW3's,or ZW2's

Just sold my Schmidts and looking for a set of 18's RH's staggered ZW2's, ZW3's, or ZW4's lol, trying to keep my options open but im really diggin the zw2's more. Perferably with adapters too 5x100 but it's not a big deal if they dont. Thanks for looking

John
    XXXUnite@hotmail.com

Cash in hand

Comment

Whats your budget. I have a set of 18" RH ZW4s that are at the shop getting fully polished!
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/imag...es/cruisin.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
        Whats your budget. I have a set of 18" RH ZW4s that are at the shop getting fully polished!
        Pmed

John

Comment

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...reshly-rebuilt!!!

Comment

I was talking with this guy on vortex but the sizes would be kinda tough too pull off in the front without rolling the fenders of some sort.

Comment

Yeah hes my friend I rebuilt the wheels for him, theres also really aggressive for the subie he was gunna put them on. Im pretty sure hes already trading them to someone but they are in extremely nice shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh, Word? View Post
                Yeah hes my friend I rebuilt the wheels for him, theres also really aggressive for the subie he was gunna put them on. Im pretty sure hes already trading them to someone but they are in extremely nice shape.
                Yeah, if he kept them the normal 8.5s and 10s I'd be all over them for sure. He did mention that he had the original lips but some of them where bent. Just gotta keep looking I guess

Comment

Working...
                X