WTT BBS AERO II - Fully Polished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT BBS AERO II - Fully Polished

Back from the dead! Selling these wheels now, check my craigslist post, feel free to shoot me an offer but please do so through the craigslist email. I will get that much faster. Feel free to ask any questions!

Though I absolutely love these wheels, and have spent countless hours of bleeding, sweating and crying finishing them, If somebody offered up a sweet trade I could let them go. They are BBS Aero II wheels off of an amg. Great shape. I fully polished the face and threw Affalterbach centers on them. The lip, of course, is polished from the factory. I have sanded down but not polished the inside of the vents because I am planning on painting them white, while the face will still be 100% polished.

Specs: 18x8.5
    5x112
    Located in MN

They were in insane-good shape when I bought them (stock) for $1400 and put TONS of hours in refinishing them, so that should give you an idea of what they are worth for a trade.

Let me know what you've got! Worst case I say no
    Last edited by Hanl2353; 08-26-2014, 09:23 PM.

pinned

Comment

sorry what does pinned mean

Comment

i have some 16" bbs and some cash on top???

Comment

you paid $1400 for aero IIs?!
          025garage

Comment

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
            you paid $1400 for aero IIs?!
            That's about right I sold my set for $1200 with fully polished lips and in need of some new paint. GLWS wish I still had mine
            Follow on IG
            amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
            Vintage AME Wheels
            RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
            W115 & W123

Comment

Yea, most could be had for around 9-1200. If you want a good set I think its best to spring the extra cash. They are fairly old, so there are a decent amount of bad apples out there

Comment

Originally posted by johnnygreen View Post
                i have some 16" bbs and some cash on top???

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...5#post75413995
                Sweet wheels man. Unfortunately I am only looking to trade for a set of wheels that would be wider than my current ones (Otherwise I will buy a kit and just widen these). If they were closer to the size that I was looking for then that woulda been high on the list.

Comment

Working...
                X