No announcement yet.

WTB: 5x112 wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump, i'm looking for a set of OZ opera's, in the 17" flavor. Preferably monoblocks! But if anyone has a set...I want em!
    Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

Bump, what else you guys got?
      Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

Lorinser LO 16X8 +11 ............ ? Bad ass wheels
        Real name is James

Comment

I would, if they were 17". Because I really love those wheels. I think the et is to high as well
          Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

I have two sets of borbet type A in 5x112 (rare this side of the pond), four 17x8.5 et13 and four 17x10 et20. I can do four same size or staggard. Come with flat caps, need a refinish, do it yourself or I can have them blasted and powdercoated any color you want. $1000 a set give or take depending on sizes and if need powdercoated.

Everyone knows what borbet A's look like

Also have some discontinued 5x112 Brabus monoblock IV 3-piece wheels, 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 et38 all around. Faces need a refinish as well, same deal. Lips and barrels are mint, no rash or curbs. Starts at $1000 as is.

Brabus wheels (stock pic)

Last edited by BADwayz; 01-07-2012, 08:49 AM.
            [

Comment

MAE Monoblocks? They're 5x114 but would fit with wobble bolts. They're 18x8.5 et32. About to make a thread for them

Comment

Badwayz, check your pm box.
                Byron, do you have center caps for em? I'm not really sure how I like em but I'll try to find someone willing to do a quick chop
                Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

Sorry, no centercaps. I might be able to get a set of custom flat caps made for a bit extra

and they look good on 190's

Comment

Not bad! I'm hopefully gonna try to get those borbets off badwayz (if he ever pm's me back!) But if that falls through maybe I'll look into yours, if their still around
                    Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

Sorry man, Ive been super busy this weekend. Here are a few pics of mine, no bends or cracks, just needs some blasting and some paint or powdercoat attention. I'll PM you now about pricing and options.

And some 190e Borbet cars, some of my inspiration for aquiring these.

[

Comment

18x8 et 15 Lorinser RS90 chrome is flaking on two and one has a gouge in the lip

Comment

Dude get those Borbets! Always loved them on the w201's!
                          Follow on IG
                          amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
                          Vintage AME Wheels
                          RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
                          W115 & W123

Comment

Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore View Post
                            Dude get those Borbets! Always loved them on the w201's!
                            In the process, hopefully it all works out.
                            Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

Working...
                            X