Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/NJ: BBS LeMans (LM) 127 / 18x8.5 et 30 or 15 / Reverse Mounted / Pick the finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/NJ: BBS LeMans (LM) 127 / 18x8.5 et 30 or 15 / Reverse Mounted / Pick the finish

Looking to send these to a good home. They are sitting in my garage waiting for the right buyer to come along. Was contemplating using them as winter wheels, but it would be a shame. Decided to put together a different offer for those who may be interested.

Included in the package:
    • 4 - BBS LM 127 5x112 - 18x8.5 et ~15 Reverse Mounted (original et of 30 with regular mounting)
    • 4 - Black/Silver BBS Center Caps

Wheels are currently rattle canned with a bronze / nickle finish. Looks great, but 1 has some chipping. Lips were hand brushed to a brushed metal finish and clear coated.

Process:
    • These wheels will be dismantled professionally.
    • All 96 bolts will be cleaned and polished OR painted to like new condition.
    • All 4 outer lips will be polished or painted to a prestine finish.
    • Inner barrels will be power washed/cleaned.(No sense in painting since the silver is like new and not damaged or corroded in any way.)
    • 4 centers can be painted or powder coated to whatever color the buyer desires. Clearcoat included.

They are not replicas, they are the <strong>REAL</strong> deal.
    I am PayPal Verified. I will not accept money orders. I am open to Certified Bank Checks, Cash, or PayPal payments with the mandatory 3.3% fee they require. Shipping will be handled via FedEx or UPS to the lower 48 states. I have access to accounts with both these couriers for slightly discounted rates.

Price with your desired finish: $2900.00 + shipping<br>
    Price as is: $2450.00 + shipping

• E-mail / Google Talk: michael (dot) marques (at) gmail.com
    • AIM: daseighty
    • Phone: Contact me at the above mentioned for my number.

Wheels with factory mounting and et of 30.

Wheels with the paint job and reverse mounted.

'01 S4—Low. Wide. Fast. Gone.
    '99 CL500—BBW. Gone.
    '04 E55—Grocery Getter.

Ttt
    '99 CL500—BBW. Gone.
    '04 E55—Grocery Getter.

Comment

No one? Offers will be entertained.
      '99 CL500—BBW. Gone.
      '04 E55—Grocery Getter.

Comment

Up.
        '99 CL500—BBW. Gone.
        '04 E55—Grocery Getter.

Comment

where in NJ are you? any chance you could have them re-drilled to 5x100?

Comment

Working...
          X