BMW Style 19s - Rebuilt to 17x8 and 17x9, ET20 - Black and Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW Style 19s - Rebuilt to 17x8 and 17x9, ET20 - Black and Gold

Gauging interest in these, I want to keep them cos they're awesome, but times are hard being a student cunt bum.

BMW Style 19s / BBS RT075s (I think)
    5x120 but they're able to be welded and drilled like Style 5s
    Rebuilt on staggered barrels so 17x8 ET20 front, 17x9 ET20 rear.
    Black powdercoated centres
    Brand new gold plated bolts fitted
    Genuine BBS Black and gold centre caps
    Lips were rattle canned black and need refinishing to be perfect, never bothered me though, I might do them if I get chance over next few weeks but I doubt it.
    Very slight curbing on a couple, I'll get proper pictures over the weekend when I am home.
    Inner barrels have been sprayed black and are in good condition.

Currently have 2x 195/45/17 Goodyears on the front, one has inner edge wear, but still 4-5mm tread, one has 4-5mm tread and is worn straight, rears have Nankang 205/40/17s, these are worn and on cords on inside edges so want binning, will get these removed before sale.

Gonna say £850 with the Goodyears still fitted, or best offer, collected from DE3, Derby. Will post for additional £50 to cover insurance too.

Pictures on car, these were with spacers fitted to ET0 front and ET5 rears.

dope!

Comment

£850 was optimistic, sorry for no pictures yet but looking for £750, more pictures will come after next weekend!

Comment

Still looking to shift these, I know I've been shit with getting pictures of them.

Comment

Up up and away

Comment

Very nice color combo. I'm refinishing a set right now and never thought of doing anything other than polishing the lips. GLWS buddy.
            Flickr

Comment

i can only assume these were shifted bro? im after a set, cant find the right fitment anywhere...!

Flickr

Comment

Still got em lol

Comment

haha hmmm sweet lemme get back to you in a few. cant beleive you havnt even shifted them.

Flickr

Comment

I've not really tried. Tyres are all off and lips need a refurb.

Comment

Awesome! I literally have a matching set for sale. Good luck with your sale man
                      Flickr

Comment

got current pics of them? would you ship to the us? and what would be your lowest price shipped? thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X