• Show
Clear All

• OEM BMW Style 32's Staggered Setup 17x9 17x8 with tires set of 5

State: Michigan
    Will Ship: Continental US Only
    Price: 500
    Name: Brad Yonkers
    Email: bradyonkers (at) gmail (dot) com
    Price: $500 OBO plus shipping (around $275 for shipping for all 5 wheels/4 tires)

Hey Guys I'm posting a set of 5 style 32 wheels for sale I have (3) 17x9 and (2) 17x8 these came off an E39 5 series I currently have 4 of the wheels on my car with tires and the spare 17x9 has no tire.

All of the wheels are in good shape with only minor curb rash NO BENDS OR CRACKS. the only other flaw with the wheels is that one of the 17x8's has the finish coming off in large "chips" its almost as if the top coat didnt bond to the primer that BMW used? its only happening on 1 of the wheels the rest are all on good shape.

The tires are 215/45/17 Kumho Ecsta AST on all 4 corners the fronts are square with no stretch and the rears have a slight amount of stretch (just enough to clear unrolled e36 fenders without rolling) front tires have about 3/32 left and rears have about 5/32 (just rotated tires front to back)

I am a noob on this forum however I've been a member of vwvortex.com and focusfanatics.com for years with tons of parts sold on there as well as ebay (all under the same username so feel free to look me up if your a member of any of them) all parts I sell are shipped via my fathers work and are professionally packaged by him

I am selling these wheels because I want to step into a more track oriented 17x9 square arc8 setup instead of my staggered "stance" setup. (on that note I would consider trades for arc8's ltw5's kosei k1's etc plus cash on my end pending what your wheel package is)

Any questions feel free to ask!
    Thanks,
    Brad

PM'd

Comment

Working...
    X