Staggered 18in Fikse Fm5 5x120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staggered 18in Fikse Fm5 5x120

I have a set of Fikse fm5 wheels they are in pretty decent shape maybe a couple little nicks here and there just from normal driving they are all in perfect straight condition these wheels are very good quality wheels they are all forged aswell as 3 piece they have been spun on the balancer and all checked for straightness

specs are

18x9.5 rear et22 5x120
    18x9 front et22 5x120

they all have tires the fronts are nankang 215-35-18 which were just replaced a month ago have receipts the rears are 225-35-18 nankangs aswell which were also replaced a month ago i have a spare of both size tires in the same brand with about 90perc tread left on the 2 spares

I have alot of money invested in these wheels and tires ive been rolling on 18s for almost a year and im looking too downsize too a 17in wheel these wheels are worth every penny and as most of you know they arent cheap too buy new i will ship them if i really have too but id rather stick too local sale if anyone wants more detailed pics please ask i dont want my time wasted though if someone is interested please be serious

im asking 2100 obo or trade for a 17in wheel comparable or trade plus cash any serious buyers can pm me and we can move further too talking on the phone too make it easier

Last edited by blowntwofive; 10-16-2011, 01:24 AM.

Wow I'd love these...wish you still wanted 18s I'd trade you lol
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

allthough i love love the 18in style 5s you have and thinking of it makes me want them but it really defeats the reason i want too get rid of them haha i pretty much want too move down too a 17in wheel just as wide maybe wider and low offsets as the fikse wheels have that way i could still have the same aggressive look but not as big of a wheel

Comment

Originally posted by blowntwofive View Post
        allthough i love love the 18in style 5s you have and thinking of it makes me want them but it really defeats the reason i want too get rid of them haha i pretty much want too move down too a 17in wheel just as wide maybe wider and low offsets as the fikse wheels have that way i could still have the same aggressive look but not as big of a wheel
        Understood man...if you ever change your mind lemme know, I'm def down for a trade!
        And my 5s are identical specs to these wheels.
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

<3 FM5s... GLWS!

Comment

Love these wheels. Would offer a trade but don't think you'd want my 19's lol

Comment

Working...
            X