FS: Genuine AC Schnitzer Type II *concave* 18x8.5 ET15 $900

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Genuine AC Schnitzer Type II *concave* 18x8.5 ET15 $900

I'm working on a new set of wheels and want to get rid of these to free up some funds. They are in good condition, mount and balance great with no bends/cracks. They did have a tiny hairline crack when I bought them that I had professionally repaired. The wheels are painted Audi Aluminum silver, they look very nice but the paint is not perfect. There are a couple runs and some nicks here and there. No curb rash though.

Center caps are included, as well as two sets of ACS stickers for the spokes

Tires not included

18x8.5
    ET15
    74.1mm cb

$900

ttt...make an offer

Comment

I can't believe you're selling them for that cheap...

What size tires do you have on there out of curiousity?

Comment

You have a PM!

Comment

Originally posted by wagener View Post
          I can't believe you're selling them for that cheap...

What size tires do you have on there out of curiousity?
          Yeah, I just don't need them and they aren't quite perfect so I was going for a quick sale. They look great on your car! Same size and offsets no? I'm running 225/40's on mine, but I haven't even driven on them. I could be convinced to sell the tires also, Bridgestone RE760 Sports

Comment

Individual pics

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

I gotcha... Thanks, yep same specs. That's good news (225/40), I am currently running 205/40s with spacers on the back, I wanted to remove the spacer and add a wider tire but I didn't want it to look too weird with the stretch in the front.

The paint job on yours is much better than mine, I need to get mine refinished next year, I did mine myself but the clear coat turned out very non-glossy.

I'm gonna send this E36 guy your link, he was looking for these wheels and they're in his price range. GWLS man!

Originally posted by jcbe34 View Post
              Yeah, I just don't need them and they aren't quite perfect so I was going for a quick sale. They look great on your car! Same size and offsets no? I'm running 225/40's on mine, but I haven't even driven on them. I could be convinced to sell the tires also, Bridgestone RE760 Sports

Comment

Gorgeous wheels! I love ACS'.... Now if I only had a vehicle with 5x120 PCD to mount them.... GLWS bro!
                "I know I'm not Stance|Works material. I'm just a fan. " - Stretchd8

"Jesus must love me " - FittedDownLow

Comment

Thanks! TTT

Comment

ttt. $800, and pretty firm. I think that's a great deal for someone

Comment

sold?

Comment

Working...
                      X