Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 18" style 5s Staggered

solddddd
    Last edited by kanovic; 08-29-2011, 07:34 PM.

damn great price on these, but it upsets me that you'll be going a different route. I remember highly complimenting how well these looked bolted up to your sedan & without incredible dough, I don't think you'll be able to top them.

whoever's contemplating buying these, please realize the 18's are that much harder to come by & in this condition they ALWAYS go for extremely more.

GLWS Kanovic; you'll regret it though.

Comment

Originally posted by FABEL View Post
      damn great price on these, but it upsets me that you'll be going a different route. I remember highly complimenting how well these looked bolted up to your sedan & without incredible dough, I don't think you'll be able to top them.

whoever's contemplating buying these, please realize the 18's are that much harder to come by & in this condition they ALWAYS go for extremely more.

GLWS Kanovic; you'll regret it though.
      +1, those look great on your car.

Comment

bump for some nice wheels

Comment

Thanks guys. And Fabel I know I will regret it but I'm going back to stock wheels for the time being. I'm starting to find stock e36s more and more appealing to me so we will see what happenens. Also buyer remember these u didn't have to buy hubrings they are 72.x bore.

Comment

the e28 parked behind u in the first pic=ewwww!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g3fizzle View Post
              the e28 parked behind u in the first pic=ewwww!!!
              +1 :d

Comment

If I had that money right now I would be all over them! Good luck with sale! Free bump.

Comment

solddd

Comment

Working...
                  X