Rial Mesh Wheels -Oldschool 16x8/9 +11 5x120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rial Mesh Wheels -Oldschool 16x8/9 +11 5x120

I'm putting this feeler up for my current fun wheels. The wheels have brand new 225/45/16 federals. They're in almost perfect condition besides for the bit of curb rash you can see in the pic which is currently being repaired. They are straight and true and really awesome looking wheels IMO.

I'm asking 1000 w/ tires and 900 obo without. The wheels are in upstate NY and I am willing to ship anywhere.

IG: @_olliee

interested in a trade?

i am very interested in these wheels. i have a set of BBS RS's for sale that can be found on my started threads. If not maybe you can email me to talk about a price.

Charlierutkowski@yahoo.com

Comment

Uppp

Comment

If only the offsets were a little higher...

Great wheels people, seen them in person, great looking wheels, and well worth the price.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

wow!, what a great wheel.

I don't ever see these in BMW fitment; it's actually quite refreshing from the same ol sheit we all end up bolting onto our E36's.

I'm use to only seeing these on MB or Porsche, but hell if you roll in a beemer you should consider the honor here in having an opportunity to own such a nice set.

I still remember back in the day when digitalwave rocked a very similar set & sent shock waves through those other sites with how well they looked on a sedan. you now have the opportunity to do the same & will more than likely be your only opportunity to own 'em.

just a sayin' as usual, but DAMN Ollie are these special. GLWS.

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            If only the offsets were a little higher...

Great wheels people, seen them in person, great looking wheels, and well worth the price.
            Originally posted by FABEL View Post
            wow!, what a great wheel.

I don't ever see these in BMW fitment; it's actually quite refreshing from the same ol sheit we all end up bolting onto our E36's.

I'm use to only seeing these on MB or Porsche, but hell if you roll in a beemer you should consider the honor here in having an opportunity to own such a nice set.

I still remember back in the day when digitalwave rocked a very similar set & sent shock waves through those other sites with how well they looked on a sedan. you now have the opportunity to do the same & will more than likely be your only opportunity to own 'em.

just a sayin' as usual, but DAMN Ollie are these special. GLWS.
            Thanks guys

I'll mount them on the M3 today and snap some pics. They are really awesome wheels. I do have a trade pending at the moment althought I'd really prefer to see them on an e36! Something different but they will look good on just about anything IMO

Comment

Bump

Comment

I want, nice tire size too.. how about you come pick up this souped up 300sd big body diesel benz I have in trade for dem whlz w/you? good idea right? lol

Comment

Hahaha bring it to me plus cash and Im down lol

Seriously need to sell one set of wheels this week!!

Comment

Hmmmm...
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Bump

Kielan buy these

Comment

Dope!

Comment

I need camber and toe arms for the Y33 along with an exhaust tuck! Someone fund it! Buy these

Comment

Bump it up make offers! I am super generous when it comes to SW

Comment

Trade you some E38 16" style 5s and a reacharound?
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                              X