.:.FS.:. Racing Hart CPF Tune R's 4x100 15x6.5 +35 Kuhmo AST's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .:.FS.:. Racing Hart CPF Tune R's 4x100 15x6.5 +35 Kuhmo AST's

Posting for a friend. His contact info is below.

Name: Travis

- 15x6.5 Bronze Racing Hart CPF Tune R's
    - 205/50/15 Kuhmo AST's.
    - 4x100
    - NO bends, curbage etc what so ever!

CPF Tune R's are a rare and discontinued wheel. As some may know, Racing Hart/Dazz Motorsports is no longer in business. Here is a chance to pick up a set of wheels you are not likely to see every day.

I have owned these wheels since '04 and have said I would NEVER sell them. Now I have decided to make some changes to my car and start with wheels. These wheels are in GREAT shape along with the tires. The red valve stems are no longer on the wheels as they let out more air than would go in so I changed them out for some "chrome" stems. I may still have the red stems in the garage some where. If buyer is interested in them, I can look for them.

There are some "defects" on the wheels, I am not going to try and hide it. I feel this comes with their age even thought I have done EVERYTHING possible to keep them minty.

1) Some of the decals are starting to come off, mainly the "Racing Hart" on the lips. I have attempted to obtain decals from Dazz Motorsports prior to their going out of business but never had any luck. Also, the OG red valve stems have been replaced. I found they leaked more than they allowed in when trying to fill a tire up. I MAY have them somewhere at home, not really sure.
    2) Some paint chips in the lug holes. This is from taking the wheels on and off over the years. Some paint chips on the spokes. This is from them being on daily driven cars for the past 6+ years.

I tried to take photos of all the defect for proper representation. If you are interested in the wheels, shoot me a message and I will gladly send you the pics of the flaws the wheels have!

I have plenty of people who can vouch for these wheels and their condition. I have owned these wheels for years and there are PLENTY of people who can vouch for them and the condition they are in!

Price is $1300 OBO picked up. Shipping is available as a last resort and shipping will be +$250. When wheels are shipped, if shipping is less than $250, I will gladly sent the remaining money back to the buyer. I am somewhat flexible on the price but know what I am looking for. There is another set for sale right now for $1200 w/o tires. I am giving these away w/ tires!

Thanks in advance for your time and interest.

NEW PICS 3-11-11 excuse the brake dust. I have put 100miles on the car since I washed them in the rain the other day.

Pass rear

Pass front

Driver front

Driver rear

Driver rear:

Driver front:

Passenger front:

Passenger rear:

Lip shot to show how clean they come:

As they sit right now:

Last edited by Kuncle; 03-11-2011, 02:37 PM.
    _______________________________________________Instagram @ Kuncle

Up for Sunday!

Comment

you're from SC too........we have sooo much in common, just kidding nice wheels though
      Originally posted by Kielan
      VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.

Flickr

Comment

/\ Thanks for the kind words. Pick em up!

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Thursday

Comment

New pics for Friday!

Comment

Have you sold them yet

I am interested in them. Do you know how much the rims weight? Let me know if you still have them. livfreely@yahoo.com Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X