FS: 18x8.5 kellener k-sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 18x8.5 kellener k-sports

i have recently came across a stash of kelleners, i dont need all 10. i have 7 chrome, 3 silver. ALL ARE IN NEED OF REFINISHING. i'm going to sell up to 6 of them. the chrome ones are peeling and such, some worse then others. 2 are damaged, one with a major curbing, and the other with a crack in the inside barrel. both can be fixed, but i'll be asking for less for them. i have 9 centercaps, 6 chrome and 3 silver painted. the silver ones are plastic while the chromes are aluminum.

like i stated in the title, they're 18x8.5. they're originally for a bmw, so they're 5x120 et40. they're redrill friendly, which is what i'm gonna do to fit them on my mk5. i think you could get away with an adapter for mk4's most audi's. the tires are all junk, i'll be removing them this week.

if you've clicked this thread, then you prolly know how rare these wheels are. even in the condition of these wheels, they've still got worth cause your not gonna find them anywhere else. these are prime for refinishing, whether it be rechroming, polish, or painting them. like i said earlier, i'm willing to part with 6 of them. I'M KEEPING 4 OF THE ALUMINUM CENTER CAPS. if you need to have metal ones, for chroming or polishing, there are 2 more on ebay. link

i'm asking $250 per wheel for the chrome ones, $300 per for the silver ones. plus shipping. the 2 with significant damage are $200 each. pick up will be at my house in rochester nh.

on to the pics.

DSCN0032 by phillipcdube, on Flickr

DSCN0035 by phillipcdube, on Flickr

DSCN0047 by phillipcdube, on Flickr

DSCN0048 by phillipcdube, on Flickr

DSCN0049 by phillipcdube, on Flickr

DSCN0037 by phillipcdube, on Flickr

DSCN0038 by phillipcdube, on Flickr
    this is the one thats cracked.

DSCN0050 by phillipcdube, on Flickr

DSCN0039 by phillipcdube, on Flickr

DSCN0040 by phillipcdube, on Flickr

DSCN0041 by phillipcdube, on Flickr

DSCN0042 by phillipcdube, on Flickr

DSCN0043 by phillipcdube, on Flickr

DSCN0044 by phillipcdube, on Flickr

DSCN0045 by phillipcdube, on Flickr
    this is the one that has a good curb.

DSCN0052 by phillipcdube, on Flickr

DSCN0046 by phillipcdube, on Flickr

the rest of the pics are not of my wheels, just pics to show what they look like on cars. hope the owners dont mind.

up

Comment

Working...
    X