Staggered BMW Style 32, 8x18 / 9x18 with 215/35/18s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staggered BMW Style 32, 8x18 / 9x18 with 215/35/18s

I'll take some better (and most of all current) pics to show the condition tomorrow as I don't have the wheels with me right now.

Facts:

Wheels:
    BMW Style 32
    8x18 ET20
    9x18 ET22
    5x120
    Center bore 72,6mm
    Powdercoated in RAL 9022 Pearl Light Grey.

Tires:
    Nankang NS-2
    215/35/18 rundum

Perfect fitment for an E36! Very flush with the fenders.

Condition:

The wheels were powdercoated a few months back but the finish isn't perfect as the shop that coated them usually does industrial powdercoating and so the coat is a bit thick in some areas. But that's only real noticeable if you know it's there.

The 8x18s are in very good condition, no marks or blemishes.

The 9x18s have a small ring around them where the paint is scuffed off because of them rubbing against my fender. One of them has slight curbing as well.

Tires have camber wear, but should be good for another season - esp. if you flip the tires. Will post how much thread there is left tomorrow.

Price:550€ / 730$ OBO

Shipping to the states is expensive though - I'll have to check, but worst case it'll be 250€ for shipping, but I'm estimating more around 180€.

Some pics mounted to my car:

Better pics of the wheels tomorrow.
    Last edited by Dr.AK; 11-26-2010, 03:32 PM.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

shipping wheels from los angeles to new york cost me $220 with the cheapest method (UPS ground). So I'm pretty sure it would cost a lot more to ship 100KG from one continent to another.

Comment

btw, I'm coming home to Stuttgart on december 22nd till january 5th, I wonder if the'd let me take a set of wheels back with me on the plane, haha

Comment

Originally posted by wagonist View Post
        shipping wheels from los angeles to new york cost me $220 with the cheapest method (UPS ground). So I'm pretty sure it would cost a lot more to ship 100KG from one continent to another.
        I have shipped quite a number of wheels to the states before. 250€ / 330$ was the most I ever paid, and that's only if I ship in 4 boxes, each over 10kgs.

If I pack two wheels togetether, I should be able to ship for around 180€ / 240$.

Using DHL.

Comment

Some more info and pics:

Fronts, 5mm thread left.

Rears, about 3-4mm thread left in the middle, getting way less the more inside you go - furthest inwards there's just about 1-2mm left. Camber wear.

Some pics... the wheels were only cleared with some clear water, need to be cleaned using some wheel cleaner to get rid of all the dirt spots.

The 8s, like I said, no marks on them.

The 9s... I photgraphed the worst of the two, the other wheel has only the "fender marks", no curb damage there.

This line goes around the edge of both wheels, comes from it rubbing against my fender for a time.

The curb rash on the passenger side wheel:

Thread:

Comment

those are pretty sweet looking

Comment

Aaaaaaaaand... SOLD until further notice.

Comment

Why?What's next on the Touring?
                Originally posted by Oxer
                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

No clue yet.

Just got tired of having wheels that everyone and their grandmother is going to roll come 2011. I've been seeing more and more E36s with these wheels popping up, so...

What's next on the list? No clue really.

I want 17s so I can go lower. I'm aiming for 8.5s or 9s up front and 9.5s or 10s out back. Low offset of course. New coils, possibly even the Zero Clearance coils if there's still a set left when I'm ready to order, and some adjustable rear control arms for more camber are coming too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                    No clue yet.

Just got tired of having wheels that everyone and their grandmother is going to roll come 2011. I've been seeing more and more E36s with these wheels popping up, so...

What's next on the list? No clue really.

I want 17s so I can go lower. I'm aiming for 8.5s or 9s up front and 9.5s or 10s out back. Low offset of course. New coils, possibly even the Zero Clearance coils if there's still a set left when I'm ready to order, and some adjustable rear control arms for more camber are coming too.
                    Yeah, i too see more and more e36's on these wheels. Looking good, but there are just too much cars.
                    Go for a new trend

As far as i know all sets of the SW Zero Clearance are sold. And i don't think that somebody will re-sell them after purchasing them
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

I was told a few days ago that there's still VERY few left. *shrugs*

Who knows. If none are available anymore, I'll just go with some K-Sports.

Comment

Working...
                      X