BBS RS 16x9 16x10 for sale feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS RS 16x9 16x10 for sale feeler

For sale I have 5x130 BBS RS wheels. These were a refinishing project for me so now that I'm close to done I thought I would gauge interests.

New Specs:
    16x9 et38
    16x10 et7

Original specs
    16x7 et49
    16x8 et49

Wheels were originally never split, I had the centers professionally powder coated and all 4 new lips are from VR wheels (3.5in for the 10's and 2in for the 9's) . I replaced the bolts with Crome plated ones from Spintech wheels and new nuts are from Spintech wheels as well. Will come with Spintech valve stems. All three wheels are complete minus the hex caps. Those were last on my list and I only got one complete, the other three are in good contrition and only need sanding and polishing (which I'll do if you don't mind to wait a week or so.) wheels will come with the OEM 1in and 0.5in lips so the wheels can be converted to their original specs. As shown wheels are mocked up and not torqued nor sealed, I can do that once again if you are willing to wait a week or two.

Price is $2,500 shipped but I'm willing to negotiate so PM me. Located in Trenton, MI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Located in Trenton, MI

Comment

Also, will come with OEM Nuts and bolts as well.

Comment

Working...
      X