Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS Motorsport 2-pc Bugatti EB110 Wheels

BBS Motorsport 2-pc Bugatti EB110 Wheels

I bought these new a few years ago from a guy in Poland who had a few sets (including his set on a red B5 A4). They are currently located in Houston.

These are very uncommon with only a handful of sets in existence and only 1 of 2 sets located in the States, that I know of. Lots of money has been invested to get them where they are today.

Asking $5,000 obo, shipped in the lower 48. Only considering selling to fund other projects. No trades.

The original specs were:
    • Center locks with 20mm pins on 5x120
    • Fronts: 18x9 et 38.5
    • Rears: 18x12 et 51.2

They have been modified to the following specs:
    • Drilled to 5x130 with steel inserts
    • Fronts: 18x9. 20mm was shaved off the back. They are now et 58.5
    • Rears: Same as before, 18x12 et 51.2

The fronts back pads were shaved down so normal length studs/bolts could be used. The total pad thickness is 15mm. The centerbore is 65mm

The rears were not shaved down and extended studs/bolts are required.
    2” spacers were used up front with 3” used in the rear on my 911. The 911 is originally narrow body with steel turbo flares. These are included with the sale if needed. Extended studs are installed in the rear spacers. Spacers are machined to fit tightly with hub rings.

Tires are BF Goodrich KDW 2’s – The fronts are near new, the rear have a little life, but need replacing. I need to double check the sizes, but iirc rears are 275/40/18 and fronts are 225/40/18.

Before drilling, a model was created to ensure the drilling would be done accurately. The drilling was done on a 5-axis CNC.

After drilling the holes were cleaned up and clear coated

Bolt holes done

Custom rings were made out of plastic on a CNC to adapt standard large BBS center caps. The rings are held in place with 10 decorative screws

Back of front wheels. The new 5x130 bolt pattern overlaps the original 20mm pins on 5x120, but the steel inserts provide full bearing. (15mm holes on 5x130 and 20mm on 5x120)

Test fit on my 77 911

Wheel pictures

Mounted on the 911

DSC_1126 by Clay Hundley, on Flickr
    DSC_1072 by Clay Hundley, on Flickr
    DSC_0972 by Clay Hundley, on Flickr
    DSC_0989 by Clay Hundley, on Flickr

Model of wheel by dirtynailsbloodyknuckles
    @clay_mation

Very nice.

Comment

I am very interested in these. Email me at harrissnodgrass@gmail.com Will they fit a 95 C2 Narrow Body do you think?

Thanks,

Comment

Very nice and unusual wheels. Sorry, Renntech36 but those rear wheels are WAY too wide for a NB 993. These would stick out an extra 1.5 inches relative to OEM 10"x18" rear wheels.

Comment

[/url]DSC_0989

These are way out of my price range, but I have to say that this is the nicest Porsche I've seen in my life. And I worked at a shop where the owner built everything from 930 to 997 Porsche race cars, so I like to think that's saying something. GLWS and congratulations on owning such a beautiful machine!

Comment

Thanks guys, and as mentioned above, these will likely only fit turbo or wide bodied cars
            @clay_mation

Comment

props for rare wheels and what u did with them!
              Some say...

Comment

Working...
              X