Bbs rs 713 wheel; rs2 center caps & cap plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bbs rs 713 wheel; rs2 center caps & cap plates

Hey guys, I'm looking to sell a whole rs 713 wheel, it has never been split so it has the original bolts, valve stem, and protective lip which is a little banged up, the paint has scratches nothing too horrible, the barrel has no cracks bends or welds just some dents on the inner side, it will not come with cap or cap plate!.
    Measurements:
    5x120
    17x8
    Et 15
    I'm trying to sell as a whole and locally should it not sell in a month or so I'll ship at buyers expense.

The caps all have the threading (black part) and they all
    screw into place no problem, two are sanded two are painted, I might sand them all if I have time. I do not have logos sorry. These are the big thread ones 72mm if I remember right? I only have 3 cap plates two painted one sanded. I'm trying to sell both of these items together!

Prices:
    wheel: $180 cash in person
    Center caps, and plates: $150 shipped anywhere within the continental US, maybe Hawaii it wasn't too expensive to ship small items if I remember right.. I'll take PayPal for these, fee is on you!
    I'm on mobile so it's almost impossible to add pix (I've tried) so feel free to text me any time for pictures! Bare with me though as sometimes I'm busy!!
    Phone number is 8315393542 located in watsonville California

also adding my bbs 703s these are a full set only thing missing are valve stems i have all new bolts from black forest industries 2 sanded and primered 2 on the process of being sanded, fully polished barrels, the caps go with these i was going with the no center cap look im testing waters on these so feel free to make offers not even sure i want to get rid of them!

IMAG1942_BURSTSHOT002_1.jpg
    Last edited by Swervee; 05-10-2016, 09:53 AM.

caps.jpg

IMAG1932.jpg

IMAG1933.jpg

IMAG1935.jpg

IMAG1936.jpg

picture bump!

Comment

Mini update since I got a few texts: 703 faces sold a while back, I have the barrels if anyone is interested.. they're fully polished on the inner side and lips, I can ship those within the continental US they're 25dollars each plus shipping plus PayPal fees. They're all straight no cracks, welds, bends nothing! I'll sell them as a set, pairs or individuals.

Comment

u got pm
        Instagram: https://instagram.com/sorstrand/

Comment

Working...
        X