FS A set of some pretty rad staggered Corvette Salad Shooters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS A set of some pretty rad staggered Corvette Salad Shooters

I have a set of some pretty crazy salad shooters for one of you lucky people. These wheels are powder coated candy apple red with a custom livery vinyl all done by Jsutai. As weird as they are, they can look pretty cool if you're cool enough to rock em.

Really prefer local pickup. Located in Washington DC. If they don't sell right away then I'll consider shipping. I never check the forums anymore so the best way to contact me is by text 862-251-two99six.

Here's the breakdown...

Bolt Pattern:
    -5x120.65

Wheel size:
    -Two 16x8.5 +32
    -Two 16x9.5 +38

I also have a two pairs of brand new tires that will fit. Unfortunately for you, neither of the pairs were meant for these wheels, but they will fit. If you need tires I'll toss them in for extra.

Tires:
    -Two 195/50's
    -Two 205/45's

I also have a set of 4x100 - 5x120.65 adapters if you need them.

Prices:
    -Wheels only $800
    -Wheels + tires $1000
    -Wheels + tires + adapters $1100

The Bad:
    There is one small rash on one of the wheels. I'll snap a photo when I get home later.

Those are badass. No I know where to sell my sawblades, if I ever decide to.

Comment

Or you can come grab these

Comment

Really cool design, and I mean really cool, but it bugs me that the arrows are backwards.

Comment

Ahh bummer :\ I hadn't even noticed. I got them and they went straight into storage for about 2 years. Good eye though. And bump!

Comment

Any interested in a trade for your wheels/tires/adapters? I can deliver.

Weds Bavari/Fin would look awesome on that E30/m3 (Alpina look)

16x9.5 - 44et 17.5lbs 5x120.6

Comment

Working...
            X