BBS RC090 Style 5s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS RC090 Style 5s

Selling a set of BBS RC090 (Style 5) wheels. 17x8 +20mm. These are OEM BMW wheels from the E39 5-Series models. 5x120 bolt pattern. Purchased in spring of 2015. I refinished them by getting the barrels sanded and polished up. Not perfect but they shine up nicely. Faces were professionally powdercoated Illusion Blue Metallic. Brand new hardware from SRR in the UK. The two I put in the rear have slight bends in them, but you can't tell until they're on the tire balancer. Two lips have some pits that aren't noticeable unless you know where to look. Can get more photos if needed.

They're wrapped in 205/40/R17 Toyo Extensa tires with maybe 5000 miles on them. The rears have a little wear in the sidewalls from rubbing the fenders (thank you soft suspension for that one!). Also have some 5x100 to 5x120 adapters made specifically for my tC, but may fit some Subarus or Volkswagens depending on hub bore (worst case would be you'd have to have the centers bored out a bit more since the tC's hub is 54.1). Looking at $1500 firm. Buyer pays shipping. Long shot on this but would consider trades in 5x100. Let me know if you have any questions. I provided as many photos as I could, including some detailed shots from today. Thank you for looking!

Size: 17x8
    Offset: +20mm
    Tires: 205/40/17 Toyo Extenas
    Price: $1500+Shipping

I'm sorry dude but $1500 for style 5's with two small bends and that "aren't perfect" just isn't gonna happen. That's crazy money.

Comment

Originally posted by molly_watah View Post
      I'm sorry dude but $1500 for style 5's with two small bends and that "aren't perfect" just isn't gonna happen. That's crazy money.
      I'm sorry that you feel that way, but I can get $1500 out of them. I've seen a few sets in worse condition go for more money. I appreciate your input though.

Comment

Originally posted by molly_watah View Post
        Dude, look at the post date. Its obviously an April Fools prank.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Originally posted by zoo View Post
          I'm sorry that you don't like my price. Please move on and get off of my thread. These plus new tires are definitely worth $1500. Seems like people are cheap and don't want to pay full price for things these days.

Comment

Bahahahahaha at this thread

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

Originally posted by zoo View Post
              Of course, how could I have missed that!

Seriously though, if you're seeing sets in "worse shape than these selling for more," let me know where. We can start up a business off the ones I see weekly for $500 and start making a killing reselling them to whoever you're selling to

Comment

If some of you are so intelligent, you tell me, in your opinions, what they should sell for. I'm waiting.

Comment

1250 in perfect condition with tires

these are around 900 max.

just how it is man.

Comment

Originally posted by staystetti View Post
                    1250 in perfect condition with tires

these are around 900 max.

just how it is man.
                    That just sounds too low. If you saw them in person, I think you would change your mind. If I don't sell em on here, that's fine. I have them posted elsewhere. I'm not firm on price but I definitely wouldn't take $900 for them.

Comment

Maybe if they were staggered in perfect shape you would get what you wanted from these. I don't think you'll get anywhere close to what you want from them here

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
                      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

Working...
                      X