No announcement yet.

ADV.1 Wheels ADV005 22" Custom BMW X6,X5,M6,M5 M Series Full Set+ Pirelli Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADV.1 Wheels ADV005 22" Custom BMW X6,X5,M6,M5 M Series Full Set+ Pirelli Tires

Up for grabs is an extremely nice one-off custom set of ADV.1 ADV005 M.V2 Racing Wheels. The wheels have a Satin Black finish with Anodized blue hardware and M Series valve caps. The wheels came off of a 2014 BMW X6 M Edition. The wheels will go on a BMW X5, X6, M5, or M6. As shown by the photos these wheels are Beautiful and wrapped in Like New Pirelli Scorpian Zero Tires. The Tires have less than 100 miles on them. These wheels are stealthy looking 2 peice racing wheels and would make any car look agressive. All of the wheels look Mint and have great tires. One wheel has very minimal curb rash but has been touched up in satin black along the edge. (Barley Noticeable) These wheels are NICEEE.
    These wheels are $2500 - $3000 new A RIM. The wheels are wrapped in Pirelli Scorpion Zero performance tires. ($2000 Tires) Together an approximate $13,800 value! I am asking $10,000 O.B.O.

SPECS:

Rear Wheels: 22"x13" ET+25.4mm
    Tire Size Rear: 335/25 ZR22 105Y

Front Wheels: 22"x11" ET+25.4mm
    Tire Size Front: 295/30 ZR22 103W

Hub Bore: 76.2

The M.V2 Forging configuration by ADV.1 features a revolutionary 2 piece monoblock construction, developed & engineered in late 2011, the M.V2’s primary focus is to provide a lightweight, forged aluminum, individually engineered to order alternative to the forged monoblock. The M.V2 provides an entirely new look combining 3 piece versatility with 1 piece performance & ride quality.

Lightweight, forged aluminum.
    Step lip inner.
    Optional hidden or visible hardware.
    2 piece: Forged “Mono-center”.

Shipping:
    These wheels are available for Local Pick Up in Fort Worth, Texas.
    Not in the area?
    Ill ship these wheels anywhere in the U.S. Shipping will be separate. We can discuss shipping if you are interested in the wheels.

My name is Brock and my phone number is 817-992-4290. Texting or calling is the best way to reach me. My Email is brockbwake@gmail.com
    TEXT ME FOR 4K QUALITY PHOTOS or CLICK LINK BELOW!
    File size is too big to upload to here!

********************************PHOTO LINK BELOW************************************

Last edited by _brockbaker; 01-16-2016, 02:23 AM.

Post pictures please. Upload to a hosting site and link them here.
    Read and become familiar with the rules outlined here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=35622
    Last edited by zoo; 01-15-2016, 09:53 PM.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Working...
    X