Work Equips: 18x8.5" ET38 Square setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Equips: 18x8.5" ET38 Square setup

I'm selling a set of Work equips for a BMW. I had these on an E46 3 series and they looked awesome. 18x8.5" ET38 all around (square).

No cracks or bends, all in great shape. There are a couple of tiny spots of curb rash and small nicks on the lips, but they are overall very nice. 1 center cap probably needs replacing, but the others are all in good shape as well, see the pictures.

Fits well on BMW E46 and E36 with no (or at most very little) fender modification or spacers required. I had them on the E46 pictured with no modifications or spacers whatsoever. Tires included which are 245/40/18 Yokohama S4s with good tread left. Email me with any questions or your phone number if you want to come check them out! Asking $1400 obo

Last edited by Steve; 01-10-2016, 04:25 PM.

Solid price
    Check me out on Facebook: Undr8d Empire: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

Check me out on Instagram
    : @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet #Project333ti by @castromotorsport @kingsautobodyshop @excel_motorsports @bimmerheads @mateomotorsports - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1493600

Comment

That's what I thought. I paid around this much for just the rims alone like a year ago

Comment

pm'd

Comment

Still FS. I also have (2) 3" lips if you want to build a staggered setup. They're very straight, just need a good polishing!

Comment

pm'ed
            @sd262 - instagram

Comment

Pm'd

Comment

PMs responded to, sorry for the delay. Someone please buy these, I **** walking into the garage and seeing them staring back at me. If i could put them on my 4runner, I totally would (ok maybe not, but still)

Comment

$1400+shipping for the wheels AND the extra 3" lips

Comment

pm'd

Comment

Would you sell just the faces?

Comment

Still got them? In very interested

Comment

Working...
                        X