Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeler: Staggered BBS RC090/091's. Refinished, needs minor work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler: Staggered BBS RC090/091's. Refinished, needs minor work.

*NO LONGER A FEELER. Will sell or trade for a nice 4x100 set of wheels for my e21.*

I'm considering selling my staggered RC090/091's. They were refinished by me a couple years ago. 17x8, 17x9. Can't recall the offset, but I'll go verify if there is interest.

Here's the short story: I bought them rough but straight many years ago. I spent SIX FUCKING MONTHS taking them apart, hand sanding the lips from 240grit --> 2000grit and then machine polished them to a PERFECT mirror. The barrels were sandblasted and powdercoated to the color of a brand new penny. I call them penny-copper, but most see them as "gold". The bolts were removed, cleaned/polished and coated in gloss black.

Anyway, short story... they were stolen from me Christmas eve a couple years back. I (by the graces of some higher power) recovered them many months later. The thief dropped them on the face of the lip during his theft, so now they have rough lips that will need re-sanded and polished. Basically, they've been stacked in the garage since then because I've lost the will to work on them again. They have Nexen tires on them in near new shape. My wife did some minor curb damage to them, etc... so they need some work. Not much, but I'd like to be thorough.

I have center caps for them, but they have not been color matched. Here is a pic from when I first finished the rebuild. If you're interested in more pics in their current condition, I'll have to go out into the garage and dig them out/cut off all the saran wrap and take pics.

So, please - only ask me to do that if you're serious.

Anyway, I'd like to ask only $1250 for them, given that they'll need some work. But $1250 is a great deal for STAGGERED BBS's that are in overall great shape that include brand new tires with less than 1,000 miles on them.

Found a quick pic of some of the damage.
    Last edited by Dangerwillrbnsn; 05-04-2015, 09:22 PM.

Here's a few links, digging from my history with more pics/info:

My plea for help (including details and pics) when I found they were stolen:

A thread on my e36, which contained some early photo's of their original condition and my work during and after:

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Same plea for help on mye28, but with details on the resolution (full story here):

Comment

Bump this one up real quick. Can a moderator change my title from FEELER to "FS or WTT for 4x100", please?

No longer a feeler. These are for sale or trade. I'd like a nice set of 4x100 for my e21. Anyone?
      Last edited by Dangerwillrbnsn; 05-04-2015, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X