FS: 19x8.5 19x10 Kinesis K28's et35/33 With Near New Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 19x8.5 19x10 Kinesis K28's et35/33 With Near New Tires

I bought these to rebuild for my e61, but 19's are just too small for the car. Already got replacement 20's.

19x8.5 et35 BBK clearance 72.56cb 235/35/19 Bridgestone Potenza
    19x10 et33 72.56cb 265/35/19 Trangles

Wheels are currently satin black with polished lips, I have polished billet metal Kinesis center caps on their way. Tires were driven on maybe 500 miles.

All 4 barrels were previously cracked. Have been professionally repaired and smoothed out to perfect. There are no cracks, bends or major curb rash anywhere.

I am offering these as is for $2400 shipped and insured for the wheels and tires as is.

Or if you want any work done to them, I can completeley refinish these to anything you may want. Different sizes, finishes. Please inquire for any prices regarding refinishing.

I will leave these up for a couple weeks, and if I have no interest, will just refinish them and relist them later.

There will always be someone driving something nicer than yours. Just don't park next to that guy!

IG: @Thee_Deported

Up!!!!
    There will always be someone driving something nicer than yours. Just don't park next to that guy!

Comment

Bump!!!

Comment

Comment

Bump it up!!

Comment

Comment

Up again

Comment

Back up

Comment

Up again!

Comment

Up once more.

Comment

Working...
                    X