• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Rare BBS RC concave 18x8.5 et13/ 18x10 et25

$3150 shipped

ChrisOP2608@aol.com
    Orlando, FL.

Just refinished with brand new BBS RC buttons. Has RC valve stem caps too. They are dual drilled so 5x120 and 5x112 bolt patterns.

18x8.5 et13
    18x10 et25

I will have these for sale for a limited time only. If the wheels that I am after sell then I will be taking these off the market.

They look good man, but that price is way too steep for rc's even if they are 10s.
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

Yeah I hear ya. I'm just seeing if I can get any bites.

Comment

Yeah price is way too high for these wheels. Who the hell is gonna buy these when they could order new ccw's for the same price?
        @sd262 - instagram

Comment

Cause everyone and their mom's have CCW's? Personally I would prefer these over CCW's all day. Not knocking on the brand but these are def more hard to get a hold of...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_tA_4 View Post
            Cause everyone and their mom's have CCW's? Personally I would prefer these over CCW's all day. Not knocking on the brand but these are def more hard to get a hold of...
            agreed!

I personally despise ccw, and would pick these bbs all day over some ccw's. BUT we are talking about selling these wheels, and the price is simply too high. They are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them, and I would say these are worth about 2k max.

GLWS! Love these wheels!
            @sd262 - instagram

Comment

I concur. I'd sell these in a heartbeat for around $2k. Maybe that one enthusiast will come across this thread and shell out the extra cash :crosses fingers: haha

Comment

Working...
              X