FOR SALE: 16x9.5 et35 OZ Vegas with all 4 Caps $1,000 OBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: 16x9.5 et35 OZ Vegas with all 4 Caps $1,000 OBO

FOR SALE: My 16x9.5 et35 OZ Vegas $1000 OBO. Tires sold, no tires now hence the price drop. Wheels are all in perfect condition with 0 rash and 0 bends, and the centers are still in great shape paint wise. I do have all 4 caps in good shape, 2 with MSW by OZ logos, and 2 with just OZ logos. Can get more detailed photos upon request or there are a few on my Instagram. Would prefer a local sale, or ideally I can just bring them to Sowo, but would be willing to ship at the buyers expense. They are 5x120.65 with a 70.3mm hubbore (Corvette) so would bolt right up to a BMW that accepts high offsets if you open up the hub bore, or work great with adapter style spacers which is how I ran them. I would be wiling to separate the wheels tires for those of you looking to run a different size tire. $1,000 OBO

Last edited by Moose; 05-14-2013, 07:06 PM.

Such a good deal.

Bump for an amazing seller!
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

Someone snag these who is coming to Sowo to save me the hassle of shipping!

Comment

Dang I wish I could get these

Comment

Goodsellereguybump.

Ive got smaller 1.5" slants for these wheels if anyone is concerned for clearance, so you really have no excuse NOT to buy.

Flickr

Comment

Price update, $1000 OBO. Tires sold.

If you or your friends will be at Sowo talk to me, I want these gone and don't want to ship.

Comment

Pm'd

Comment

Working...
              X