WTB Wheels ASAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Wheels ASAP!

I'm in the market for new wheels ASAP! Sitting on cash but can't find anything I want or that isn't sold already. The run down; anything 5x120 in 17s. Width 8.5 and up, no more than 10 and et of no more than 26. Can be lower offset depending on the width. They don't have to be in perfect condition, just not bent nor badly curbed. Prefer non staggered but would do staggered if its not that much of a stagger. Willing to pay shipping. So Hit me up if you have or know anyone. Want them shipped to my house before the next week or two. Thanks -Zee

Sent from Zee iPhone

Bbs rs 17s with 9.5 all around rash on one lip...white Powder coated faces 1700 plus shipping ... They are pretty rare off of a corvette fitment

Comment

Originally posted by winning View Post
      Bbs rs 17s with 9.5 all around rash on one lip...white Powder coated faces 1700 plus shipping ... They are pretty rare off of a corvette fitment
      Any photos of them?

Sent from Zee iPhone

Comment

Text me 845-527-4454

Comment

Originally posted by winning View Post
          Text me 845-527-4454
          Done!

Sent from Zee iPhone

Comment

Still needing wheels!

Sent from Zee iPhone

Comment

17x9 et26 style 32s painted white 600 plus shipping lmk!

Comment

I have a set of ACS type II 17" non staggered like new with michelins....text me 901355 one zero zero four

Comment

If only you guys were a little quicker on the draw. I dig what you all have, but I just bought some wheels the other day. Thanks though!

Sent from Zee iPhone

Comment

Working...
                  X