18x8.5 and 9 Hamann PG-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18x8.5 and 9 Hamann PG-1

For sale are a set of genuine Hamann Motorsport 3-piece PG-1s in 18x8.5 et 38 with 235/40ZR18 Nitto Extreme NT555 and 18x9 et 47 with 255/35ZR18 Nitto Extreme NT555. Tires have ~80% tread left. The wheels are in ridiculously good condition for being over a decade old. Included is the OZ tool required to take off the caps. Asking $2500 + shipping. Would sell without tires for $2400.

SOLD

Located in the Bay Area. Only trades I'll consider are 5x120 19" and at minimum 10" wide.

Last edited by stupenduzzman; 04-02-2013, 02:48 PM.

Back up for sale huh. My old roommate met you at wuste. He's the ones with the 19" pg1 on the allroad. I'd pick these up from you but I can't have the same wheels as him. :p. nice wheels. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiphopn View Post
      Back up for sale huh. My old roommate met you at wuste. He's the ones with the 19" pg1 on the allroad. I'd pick these up from you but I can't have the same wheels as him. :p. nice wheels. Good luck with the sale.
      Yea I originally wanted to build them wider to throw on my DD M3 but sold that for an E38. I then wanted to build them into 19's but that would set me back $2000+ and I can't justify spending that kind of money on wheels right now.

Someone buy these!

Comment

Originally posted by stupenduzzman View Post
        Yea I originally wanted to build them wider to throw on my DD M3 but sold that for an E38. I then wanted to build them into 19's but that would set me back $2000+ and I can't justify spending that kind of money on wheels right now.

Someone buy these!
        Trade for my rial daytonas. They're not 19s or 10" wide but close with a low offset :

Comment

Originally posted by Hiphopn View Post
          Trade for my rial daytonas. They're not 19s or 10" wide but close with a low offset :
          Only trades I'll consider are 19's with minimum 10" wide all around.

Comment

Sent you a pm

Comment

Working...
            X