18x8.5et14 and 18x10et19 2-Piece Alutec M-Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18x8.5et14 and 18x10et19 2-Piece Alutec M-Pro

I have a set of 18x8.5et14 and 18x10et19 2-Piece Alutec M-Pro that I'm about to refinish and sell, but figured I'd offer them up to see if anybody is interested in them before I refinish them. They're extremely rare wheels and I've only seen one set for sale before. In there current state one has some curb rash on the lip and the other lips are clean. Three of them are chromed and the chrome is peeling and one is silver. Once I refinish them, they will look brand new and I can refinish them any color the buyer requests! I'm asking 700+shipping unfinished without tires and can add a set of 265/35/18 and 245/40/18 tires with good tread left if the buyer wants them. They have deep lips and I can take measurements of the lip or tread if need be.
    18x8.5 et14 wheel (silver finish):

18x8.5 et14 (chrome):

18x10 et19 (chrome non-peeling):

18x10 et19 (chrome peeling):

Center caps are original Alutec center caps with BMW stickers put on top:

Last edited by jeremy5000; 01-12-2013, 08:43 PM.

Bump!

Comment

Willing to let them go extremely cheap in their current condition, I'm really flexible on price! PM me!

Comment

Hit you on BF.c as well. What are you interested in trading for?

Something like this be in your interest?

Comment

I added more pictures of each individual wheel emphasizing their flaws! I can take more pictures if necessary, but all rash is fixable and not very deep at all. Only issue is the little chunk of lip taken out of the silver wheel. It still holds air perfectly fine and isn't noticeable with tires mounted! I can take more pictures upon buyers requests!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Someone buy these so he can buy my wheels!?
                IG- @NickyD_69
                photo by [url=https://www.flickr.com/people/77947560@N07/]

Comment

Price drop!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X