• Show
Clear All

To the top

Comment

Up

Comment

Originally posted by CAPiTA View Post
        First off:
        I will not reply to any lowballers. If you don't know what these wheels are, better off moving on. THESE WHEELS ARE VERY RARE! (not sold here in the US).

A little on the wheels:
        BBS GT wheels manufactured from 2004-06.
        3pc. forged aluminum
        titanium fasteners

fronts are GT002 19x8.5 et20
        weight: 28.95 lbs

Rears GT003 19x10 et20
        weight: 29.2 lbs

Only set in 5x120 in the US.
        I purchased these brand new in 2010 from some guy in the UK. The dude had them sitting around waiting to go on his CSL but never mounted them.

Tires are hankook ventus v12 evo
        front:225/35
        rear: 265/30

comes with BBS bolts and 2 wheel spanners.

USED but in Great condition!
        only minor rash on rear passenger wheel (less than an inch)

Lowered to $4850+ shipping. don't like it, move on.

Price new 1500 Euro =$1950x4 =$7800
        225/35= $200x2 =$400
        265/30 =$260x2 =$520

Total New= $8720

that said, first with cash takes em! These are some of the most rare wheels you can get..

wheels are located in Chicago

19x10 et 20 GT003

19x8.5 et 20 GT002
        race teams.. lol.
        i'll get on that.

tough to sell as is.. says the guy selling a $30k e30 m3. rare is rare man. price reflects that, you should understand that.
        Originally posted by Ollie View Post
        lol

Nobody is paying 5k for 19x8.5s. Nobody cares how rare they are. The difference is everyone would've paid 30k for James's e30. You should be grateful when some tries to help you sell your wheels that no one wants.

Maybe give info on how much a front rebuild/relip would run and they'd be more attractive to all potential buyers.
        Originally posted by KarlSpackler View Post
        My e30 sold in less days than these have been for sale and the clock is still ticking for you.

Rare does not equal expensive. The market depicts the price and you are outside the market. I have sold 6 sets of wheels in the last 6 months.... You don't have to believe me if you don't want.
        I thought race teams as they care about magnesium wheels where as most street drives don't care.... But then I saw the weight.

Good luck to ya.
        cool story bros/

up!
        Some folks are trying to give u solid advice, what you fail to realize is this.. 5k wheels on this forum.. Fail... Point blank period.. Weak offsets.. Your rims are pretty cool at best.. There are 2,500-3,500 rims that blow your wheels out of the water..also these are FAR from the "rarest wheels you can find" ...you being defensive on a forum won't help your sale either.. Try another forum.. Or, live by your words on your own OP.. "Don't like it, move on" (to another forum).. What even worse is that u HAD to be a bmw driver.. Christ sake..

Comment

Working...
        X