No announcement yet.

FS: BBS RZ412 17x8.5 +13 *refinished*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is my experience with this seller. absolutely makes no sense, changing the price, giving me the run around saying he has other people looking at them when it sounded like it was a done deal between us. and all of a sudden hes not in a rush to sell them? we had a day set to meet and he left me hanging with out a reply. i offer 1200 and he gets back immediately! wow man thanks for wasting my time. from other post i can see im not the only one you have done this too

Quote:
    Originally Posted by elefntrnk
    what happened to $1000? I can be up there today if you give me a call soon enough. thanks

Quote:
    Originally Posted by yoshioka90
    Quote:
    willing to give you $1200

Quote:
    Quote:
    Sounds great. Where are you located? I can meetup this weekend if you're within 3hrs of sd. I would like you to leave the tires on so i can use them as a reference for new ones/fitment.

Quote:
    Quote:
    Hi,

I am interested in picking these up from you. In your last post you mentioned $1000 pickup. I am located in San Diego. Please let me know if these are still available, I have the cash in hand. Is that the fitment on your E36 in the pics? +13 using spacers too or not? Thank you for your time.

-Eric

not using any spacers!! $1000 picked up i still have tires on them. so i would have to get them dismounted first.

im keeping the tires to myself sorry. id like to dismount my tires before the time of sale. if you want to test fit on your car thats fine with me but you would have to come early early morning if you want to do so. im free this sat only. im located in irvine.

you still interested in the wheels? im going to be fully deep cleaning the wheels tomorrow and im having a couple look at them on sat if you want to stop by. let me know. sorry for all of the late replys

not in a rush to sell them yet. but the wheels will be off the car and tires will be dismounted this week. if you are able to take them for 1100 picked up they are all yours.

Comment

if youre not happy with my recent actions then thats fine. you dont have to buy them that's that. you only have one post here on stanceworks and who gives you the right to talk.i just find that very amusing imo. rather sell my wheels to a respected forum member or to friends then rather sell them to random new person on the forums that just lurks to buy wheels and accessories. business is business i can choose who i want to sell my wheels to. so you're just out of luck.
      CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

wheels are now sold.
        CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

Working...
        X