FS: BBS RS 17x8/9 all original with tires - WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BBS RS 17x8/9 all original with tires - WA

All original RS's, never taken apart or refinished. Hold air and balance out perfectly.

Wheels are actually 5x114.3 but I built them to fit my old Mercedes 300te W124. I had a machine shop fabricate spacers and custom wobble bolts for me (See pics). I'd love them to go to a 5x112 car, preferably a W124, to make all my effort worthwhile! haha

17x8 RS299
    et45 (offset after spacer = 40)
    custom machined 5mm spacer which is hubcentric (66.60) to a Mercedes
    custom machined wobble bolts made from shorter wheel bolts
    205/40/17 Nexen tires. They're old but have been stored inside and the rubber is still soft, no cracks or anything.

17x9 RS300
    et53 (offset after spacer = 41)
    custom machined 12mm spacer which is hubcentric (66.60) to a Mercedes
    custom machined wobble bolts made from longer wheel bolts
    215/40/17 Nexen tires. Again, they're old but have been stored inside and the rubber is still soft.

Cons:
    -One wheel had a small crack in the barrel which was tig welded before I bought the wheels. Zero problems with it.
    -One wheel has a slight bend on the lip of the barrel (does not reach the barrel itself). Balances perfectly, no wobble, no problems.
    -One tire has a plug in it. It holds air just fine.
    -Wheels are original, they're not perfect. No big curbing but chips and scratches, etc, do exist. Clearcoat is also not perfect. It is chipping around the bolts on a couple of the wheels.

Wheel #1

Wheel #2

Wheel #3

Wheel #4

I know this is my first post on this site but I've been in the car game and around other forums for many years. I live in the MD but the wheels are actually located in Tacoma WA at my brother's house. He will be brokering the sale for me out there. No shipping. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY, I am not going to send people to my brother's house who are not interested. Any questions lemme know!

Asking $1350

Thanks guys
    -Ben

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicRabbit View Post
      Bump
      Pmd

Comment

Are these still available? I have a w124 that's just begging for them.
        -1997 Saab 9000cse Anniversary Edition - Bagged & Tuned
        -1990 Saab 900 SPG - Holset & Track built
        -1973 Mercedes-Benz 280 - Summer cruiser / mild resto project
        -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

Comment

Originally posted by Svenska94Aero View Post
          Are these still available? I have a w124 that's just begging for them.
          I clearly need to stay up on this thread better. Sorry guys. Yes the wheels are still available, I haven't posted them anywhere else yet.

Comment

Pm'ed serious inquiry

Comment

beautiful

Comment

any chance you still have them?

Comment

Working...
                X