Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LB Forged 5x115 (Will Work With 5x114.3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB Forged 5x115 (Will Work With 5x114.3)

You are looking at a one-of-one custom set of 3-piece forged wheels. They are an absolute eye-turner and set my car off to a whole new level. If you have seen my ride on instagram (bagdnum..follow me lmao) you know my ride has gone viral since they have been on the car.

They are on my Dodge Magnum so they will be a direct fit for the magnum, charger, challenger and chrysler 300.

Specs:

Bolt Pattern - 5x115 (will also fit 5x114.3)

Front - 22x10 +10 offset Tires - 235-30-22

Rear - 22x11.5 -9 offset Tires - 245-35-22

If you want the tires I will include them free. Front tires have about 500 miles on them and one rear tire is brand new...the other will need to be replaced due to camber wear. Wheels have been off the car and been sitting in the garage. I will clean them again before they go to the new owner.

There are a few minor issues
    ~ Minor scuffs and scrapes on the top lips of the wheels from rocks and potholes in the roads (since tires are stretched). If bigger tires are put on, those marks will not be seen. All imperfections can only be seen from a foot away; any further from that the wheels look flawless!
    ~ There is one 1 inch curb mark on the rear passenger wheel.
    ~ I hit a pothole two summers ago and suffered a small crack in the innner lip of the rear passenger rim. This issue has been professionally fixed and has not been an issue since.
    ~ The seal that connects the inner barrel to the lip of the same rim was also cracked and has been completely resealed so that is also no longer an issue.

As I mentioned; any more that a foot away the wheels look flawless come look for yourself. Retail is more than triple as much since they are 1-of-1. I'm selling them because I am over the car scene and looking to get rid of the car. It's time to move on.

Not looking to trade. I will ship but then the tires would not be included (still have the boxes for the wheels). I'm not actively on here (I should be lol) so it would be much easier to text me if you are interested. 908-420-4240.

$2,300
    Attached Files

that was quick....sold

Comment

Working...
    X