Work VS-KF 18x8.5/7.5 $1500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work VS-KF 18x8.5/7.5 $1500

Hey ya'll, my name's Tyler and i'm an Army guy stationed in Okinawa, Japan. I recently started a bit of a side business selling wheels to guys back in the US (since they're a plethora of awesome stuff out here), so I figure you guys would like some of the stuff that I have. Thanks!

For sale: Work VS-KF
    Specs: REAR: 18x8.5 +45, REAR: 18x7.5 +45, 5x114.3
    Condition: 7.5/10. Good condition wheels with just a few scratches. Used super high res photos so you can see all the detail.
    Price: $1500 + Shipping
    Located in Okinawa, Japan

**SHIPPING IS CALCULATED FROM SAN FRANCISCO, NOT JAPAN** EX: Shipping in Northern California will be less than $80

I know that the pictures are absurdly small (new camera, can't figure out reformatting yet), so here's a link to all the photos in proper sizing: https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...CNvNianDp8eMPg

Just picked up this nice set of Work VS-KFs and am thinking you guys might like em! I bought a new high def camera to take better pictures, so hopefully you can see them in really close detail. They're great looking wheels. Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Tyler

Last edited by OkinawaFD3S; 09-04-2014, 10:39 AM.

Bump

Comment

$1300

Comment

$1200

Comment

$1000 plus shipping fee to SoCal?

Comment

willing to test a BBK template for me?

Comment

Working...
            X