Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Euroline 5/4x114.3

Work Euroline wheels
    PCD 5x114.3 and 4x114.3 (i have 5x100 to 114.3 adapters. Two of them are 25mm, two are machined down to about 19mm for rear)
    18x8 +20 offset

Fits VERY well on Corolla with -3 camber in the rear and within factory adjustment up front
    Can provide rear shims possibly
    Tires are about 2 weeks old. Put them on the wheels last time i was home on leave and took them off before i left. Same with the suspension.

2011 Toyota Corolla by Flsimages, on Flickr

There isnt really any lip damage. some small scratches here and there. The faces are like 6/10. They are multipiece wheels, so you can pull the faces and have them powdercoated (centercap too. all the allen bolts back out, and the euroline logo comes out, epoxy it back in)

I can have it done for 250.00 Or you can do it yourself to match your car or whatever.

Selling this all cause i sold the car to my exwife. So need for it anymore.
    Any questions message me here, or email me at freshlikesushi1@gmail.com

WHEELS and BRAND NEW Federal 215/35/18 tires- 1100USD + actual shipping (cardboard on faces, taped around tire and wrapped in garbage bag. just like a normal company would ship wheels and tire combos)
    Disclaimer:
    I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

bump. make an offer
    Disclaimer:
    I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

Working...
    X